urgent - unknown error(3) | developer.brewmp.com urgent - unknown error(3) | developer.brewmp.com

Developer

urgent - unknown error(3)

Forums:

Hi Friends,
I am working on an app with 2.1 SDK on emulator. I am getting initialization error unknown error(3) when ever I try to start the app. The settings in the mif I hope is fine as the same mif file (renamed) is working with other app. I am stuck with this from a few couple of days and need help very badly
Below is the out put log file
Quote:
SetConfig-> Data Network
** AppMgr: (MShop.bar) error **
#*p:ECode:101, Key:e035
#*p:ECode:100, Key:e035
ISHELL_AppStart 16843018
WakeStart...
#*gSU=16809984
DBGEvent=0x2 cls=0x1008000 pl=0x0
#*gCL=16809984
DBGEvent=0x1 cls=0x1008000 pl=0x0
WARNING: App Callback Pending (0051E378)
WARNING: App Callback Pending (0133426C)
WARNING: App Callback Pending (013344B4)
App_Cleanup(1008000)
** M-0 Released
App Context Created 16843018
** MYAPP Released
** MYAPP Unloading
#*g*C=101010a:3
App_Close (101010a) - NO RESUME
App_Cleanup(101010a)
App_Free(101010a)
App_Cleanup(101010a)
WakeResume
#*gRE=16809984
Restart App
App_SendStart(0)...
DBGEvent=0x0 cls=0x1008000 pl=0x0
App Started...
WakeResume Done
WakeStart Done...
#*gSU=16809984
DBGEvent=0x2 cls=0x1008000 pl=0x0
#*gCL=16809984
DBGEvent=0x1 cls=0x1008000 pl=0x0
WARNING: Timer Pending 0051E8A8
WARNING: App Callback Pending (01332684)
App_Cleanup(1008000)
** M-0 Released
#*gSU=0
App_Cleanup(0)
#*p:ECode:102, Key:e035

Do I have to take care of anything else other than the mif file. Even I am not able to debug as the app is not yet started
Please suggest how to get solved this situation
Thanks in advance
Jacob

It seems as if there is some mismatching in ur mif class_id and bid file.

It seems as if there is some mismatching in ur mif class_id and bid file.

Thank you very much for the response suppi
But my bid file is having only the #define AEECLSID_MYAPPID 0x0101010A which I generated along with the mif file
That is also not working fine
Is there anything else I can do. One more thing I have a couple of dependencies added to the mif file like AEEDOCMODEL etc
But I even have mif files with the same entries working fine . Even the same mif files if i paste in those app and change the bid id to this 0x0101010a that app still works fine.
Please help me.
Thanks in Advance
Jacob

Thank you very much for the response suppi
But my bid file is having only the #define AEECLSID_MYAPPID 0x0101010A which I generated along with the mif file
That is also not working fine
Is there anything else I can do. One more thing I have a couple of dependencies added to the mif file like AEEDOCMODEL etc
But I even have mif files with the same entries working fine . Even the same mif files if i paste in those app and change the bid id to this 0x0101010a that app still works fine.
Please help me.
Thanks in Advance
Jacob

I think its your bid file.
Create new one, delete your mif and create new one too.
it must be it.
also, make sure your main HandleEvent() returns always TRUE.

I think its your bid file.
Create new one, delete your mif and create new one too.
it must be it.
also, make sure your main HandleEvent() returns always TRUE.

Thanks for the reply
But I am returning TRUE from the main event handler and still I am not able to start the application. I cannot debug it .
Is there any chance that my source code gets corrupted to initialize the file.My app consists of around 60 files and when I removed all the .h and .cpp files from the solution and put only the first file it is starting fine
Is there any thing like memory problem or something happening from the code in the emulator
When I generate a new project and add all the files still it is not working . Therefore I dont think there is a problem with mif and bid .How to check what is the problem there
Someone please help me
Any help regarding the above is really appreciated
The project is not able to proceed as we cannot check the result anyway
Thanks in Advance,
Jacob

Thanks for the reply
But I am returning TRUE from the main event handler and still I am not able to start the application. I cannot debug it .
Is there any chance that my source code gets corrupted to initialize the file.My app consists of around 60 files and when I removed all the .h and .cpp files from the solution and put only the first file it is starting fine
Is there any thing like memory problem or something happening from the code in the emulator
When I generate a new project and add all the files still it is not working . Therefore I dont think there is a problem with mif and bid .How to check what is the problem there
Someone please help me
Any help regarding the above is really appreciated
The project is not able to proceed as we cannot check the result anyway
Thanks in Advance,
Jacob

Hi suppi and gal_k
Thanks for the help and suggestions
I found out the problem. Along with the mif file for the extensions I was also adding the dll files too for the widgets , forms and htmlwidget. I think if there is some other dll files there is some confusion for the emulator to start the app. For me I am experiancing that in the app
Some one may please clarify
Thanks for every ones help
Jacob

Hi suppi and gal_k
Thanks for the help and suggestions
I found out the problem. Along with the mif file for the extensions I was also adding the dll files too for the widgets , forms and htmlwidget. I think if there is some other dll files there is some confusion for the emulator to start the app. For me I am experiancing that in the app
Some one may please clarify
Thanks for every ones help
Jacob