samsung driver h3ll | developer.brewmp.com samsung driver h3ll | developer.brewmp.com

Developer

samsung driver h3ll

so, 2 weeks ago, i was able to run all my samsungs fine...

something happened since then, like i dont know, but not only half of my samsungs connect to apploader.

for the ones that dont work, they still show up as USB ports, no problems in control panel, just never connect in APPLOADer

here are some of the samsungs that DON'T connect

U420
U520
N415
A630

i reinstalled ALL the drivers, and even apploader.

Are there 2 drivers for samsungs? it seems the A950 has different com ports that shows up on my system than say a A650. I am running

Samsung_MCCI_Driver_4.24_WHQL_Certified

right now, but i heard there are newer version out.

Any help anyone? My u420 is laughing at me right now.

all my other smasungs work fine, like 650 670 850 and these devices above worked fine up until a few days ago then stopped for some damn reason

I'm having the same problem. I think it's due to the Tools Suite upgrade. Tools Suite 3.1.0 without BTIL connects fine. But with BTIL installed, those phones will not connect to Apploader. After installing Tools Suite 3.1.1, now I can't even uninstall BTIL and have Apploader work.
So currently, we have an installation of Tools Suite 3.1.0 without BTIL on a Windows 2000 machine. This connects to all Samsung phones but will not connect to Motorola phones. For some reason, the same set up on a Windows XP machine will not allow you to connect to Samsung phones.
We also have a Tools Suite 3.1.0 with BTIL installed on a Windows XP machine. This connects to Motorola phones, but will not connect to Samsung phones.
Is there a better way? Any suggestions?

I'm having the same problem. I think it's due to the Tools Suite upgrade. Tools Suite 3.1.0 without BTIL connects fine. But with BTIL installed, those phones will not connect to Apploader. After installing Tools Suite 3.1.1, now I can't even uninstall BTIL and have Apploader work.
So currently, we have an installation of Tools Suite 3.1.0 without BTIL on a Windows 2000 machine. This connects to all Samsung phones but will not connect to Motorola phones. For some reason, the same set up on a Windows XP machine will not allow you to connect to Samsung phones.
We also have a Tools Suite 3.1.0 with BTIL installed on a Windows XP machine. This connects to Motorola phones, but will not connect to Samsung phones.
Is there a better way? Any suggestions?

ahh, thanks for the response. its kinda glad to know that its not some quirky problem with my machine only, so it defenitely points to an apploader problem.
unfortunatly, i dont think you can get previous versions of apploader anymore ... so i wonder if i should file a formal help request/complaint to brew support abuot this.
if i do ill post the resonse and solution here

ahh, thanks for the response. its kinda glad to know that its not some quirky problem with my machine only, so it defenitely points to an apploader problem.
unfortunatly, i dont think you can get previous versions of apploader anymore ... so i wonder if i should file a formal help request/complaint to brew support abuot this.
if i do ill post the resonse and solution here

i wanted to add to this thread, using QPST, I can connect to this samsung U420 device fine. The com port shows up and apparently the drivers are able to communite ...
using AppLoader on the SAME port, gives a 'connecting' message for a while, then an error

i wanted to add to this thread, using QPST, I can connect to this samsung U420 device fine. The com port shows up and apparently the drivers are able to communite ...
using AppLoader on the SAME port, gives a 'connecting' message for a while, then an error

Hi,
I am also facing the same problem with Samsung E159 device.
Please anyone suggest what is the solution for this?
Thanking you

Hi,
I am also facing the same problem with Samsung E159 device.
Please anyone suggest what is the solution for this?
Thanking you

thilsen_06 wrote:Hi,
I am also facing the same problem with Samsung E159 device.
Please anyone suggest what is the solution for this?
Thanking you
actually, i found a work around, which is to use QPST.
the phones show up, but apploader just wont connect.
QPST connects fine, so its not the driver problem. you just have to copy each file 1 by 1.

thilsen_06 wrote:Hi,
I am also facing the same problem with Samsung E159 device.
Please anyone suggest what is the solution for this?
Thanking you
actually, i found a work around, which is to use QPST.
the phones show up, but apploader just wont connect.
QPST connects fine, so its not the driver problem. you just have to copy each file 1 by 1.

IIRC, installing BTIL adds the "EFS version" drop-down box. Apparently you can't connect to this phone if you have Autodetect or EFS2 selected, you have to select EFS1.

IIRC, installing BTIL adds the "EFS version" drop-down box. Apparently you can't connect to this phone if you have Autodetect or EFS2 selected, you have to select EFS1.

Strangely enough, I sometime run into the same problem and the way I fix it is to manually change the modem COM port to a lower number (might also work with a higher number, I never really bother trying).
So in your Device Manager, under Modems, you should have something like "Samsung Usb Modem..."
Right-click it, go to its properties, go to the Advanced tab, click on "Advanced Port Settings" and change the port number at the bottom.
Hopefully it's gonna work for you too :)

Strangely enough, I sometime run into the same problem and the way I fix it is to manually change the modem COM port to a lower number (might also work with a higher number, I never really bother trying).
So in your Device Manager, under Modems, you should have something like "Samsung Usb Modem..."
Right-click it, go to its properties, go to the Advanced tab, click on "Advanced Port Settings" and change the port number at the bottom.
Hopefully it's gonna work for you too :)