Samsung U900 | developer.brewmp.com Samsung U900 | developer.brewmp.com

Developer

Samsung U900

I'm having trouble getting the apploader to recognize this device.

I've got the samsung WHQL 4_34 drivers installed and apploader 3.1.0.34.

Whenever I try to connect I get to the Directories part of the apploader and then I get an error saying the directory structure is not what should be expected. I tried in both 3.x and 1.x/2.x mode. Also, i'm choosing to have the phone act as a modem when I connect it.

I am having the same problem connecting to the Samsung U900. I tried BTIL as well and still couldnt connect. Has anyone been able to connect to this phone???
It seems like it needs some sort of phone settings like the U470(juke). I have not been able to figure those out yet. I have opened a ticket with QCOMM and they have not been able to provide me with an answer yet.

I am having the same problem connecting to the Samsung U900. I tried BTIL as well and still couldnt connect. Has anyone been able to connect to this phone???
It seems like it needs some sort of phone settings like the U470(juke). I have not been able to figure those out yet. I have opened a ticket with QCOMM and they have not been able to provide me with an answer yet.

I too am having connectivity issues with this phone. Has Qualcomm said anything about it?

I too am having connectivity issues with this phone. Has Qualcomm said anything about it?

We were able to connect to the device using the latest version of the AppLoader.

We were able to connect to the device using the latest version of the AppLoader.

What version of Apploader are you using?

What version of Apploader are you using?

I am facing the same problem. Waiting for answers :confused:

I am facing the same problem. Waiting for answers :confused:

QPST tool can make U900 work. I have tried it. :rolleyes:

QPST tool can make U900 work. I have tried it. :rolleyes:

I just got my hands on this device and have been able to load it. I just had to make the following adjustments:
Menu>Settings&Tools>In the Menu, press #>Enter Lock Code "000000">Port Map>Set DS(DATA) and DM(DIAG) to USB.
Also, I had to connect using using EFS2.

I just got my hands on this device and have been able to load it. I just had to make the following adjustments:
Menu>Settings&Tools>In the Menu, press #>Enter Lock Code "000000">Port Map>Set DS(DATA) and DM(DIAG) to USB.
Also, I had to connect using using EFS2.