error code 1287 | developer.brewmp.com error code 1287 | developer.brewmp.com

Developer

error code 1287

Forums:

hi all
when i try to connect via IWEB_GetResponse
i get error code 1287
which means in AEEError.h as /*no reponse froom server*/
what is the problem.the site is opening from my web browser.

how can i remove it please help
thanx

Use packet sniffer on your client PC and on your server to check http request/response

Use packet sniffer on your client PC and on your server to check http request/response

hi all,
we got a similar issue that was caused by our Router. Access to HTTP Servers was delayed in the BREW Emulator usually by 15 seconds, and often it couldn't connect at all. The reason fot this was that the DNS responses of the Router lacked one packet (containing only the authoritative nameservers), that was usually sent after 10-20 seconds by the Router, or not at all. Webbrowsers only react to the response containing the IP of the target machine, so despite of that webbrowsing worked fine on those machines.
We solved the issue by entering the IP of the DNS-Nameserver directly in the BREW Emulator Settings (available in BREW SDK 3.5). Note: Due to another bug you have to uncheck and re-check the "Specify DNS Servers" button each time after you restarted the Emulator again, or the setting is ignored and the Standard DNS Server is used again.
cheers,
ponx

hi all,
we got a similar issue that was caused by our Router. Access to HTTP Servers was delayed in the BREW Emulator usually by 15 seconds, and often it couldn't connect at all. The reason fot this was that the DNS responses of the Router lacked one packet (containing only the authoritative nameservers), that was usually sent after 10-20 seconds by the Router, or not at all. Webbrowsers only react to the response containing the IP of the target machine, so despite of that webbrowsing worked fine on those machines.
We solved the issue by entering the IP of the DNS-Nameserver directly in the BREW Emulator Settings (available in BREW SDK 3.5). Note: Due to another bug you have to uncheck and re-check the "Specify DNS Servers" button each time after you restarted the Emulator again, or the setting is ignored and the Standard DNS Server is used again.
cheers,
ponx