Forums | developer.brewmp.com Forums | developer.brewmp.com

Developer

Forums

Forums:

Have you ever use new feature for ITEXTCTL_SetInputMode() which is in Brew SDK 3.1.5, according to API description, invoking them can bring up virtual keypad, does it really work? it doesn't work on my handset, is it caused by my mistaken operation. any advice will be appreciated.

AEE_TM_TOUCH_NUMERIC: The device software will present the user with a numeric Virtual Keypad.

AEE_TM_TOUCH_EXTENDED: The device software will present the user with a Virtual Keypad that allows entry of alphabetic text.

AEE_TM_TOUCH_PREDICTIVE: The device software will present the user with a Virtual Keypad that allows the entry of alphabetic text in a predictive manner.

We have tried it to invoke OEM native virtual keypad.

We have tried it to invoke OEM native virtual keypad.

I also tried this on Samsung Delve, but thet don't seems to be working. Can anyone used these constants successfully?

I also tried this on Samsung Delve, but thet don't seems to be working. Can anyone used these constants successfully?

Deep_Aditi wrote:I also tried this on Samsung Delve, but thet don't seems to be working. Can anyone used these constants successfully?
It's the same problem with my app.
I try on MOTO A1800.
And I try modifying mif mime type and dependency also.
Turn to be fail at last.

Deep_Aditi wrote:I also tried this on Samsung Delve, but thet don't seems to be working. Can anyone used these constants successfully?
It's the same problem with my app.
I try on MOTO A1800.
And I try modifying mif mime type and dependency also.
Turn to be fail at last.