Forums | developer.brewmp.com Forums | developer.brewmp.com

Developer

Forums

Forums:

Does everyone know how can I test sample app (that come from Brew sdk)with Real phone (Moto T720) .? I try to import the this below this
/roadwarrior.mif
/roadwarrior/roadwarrior.mod
into my phone it can show up but when I launch this sample it seem something wrong the phone has restart itself.

Can anyone help me.?

Is your phone test enabled? After copying the binary files of your sample application into your phone, please make sure that you recyle power of your phone.
ruben

Is your phone test enabled? After copying the binary files of your sample application into your phone, please make sure that you recyle power of your phone.
ruben

thank for your reply ruben
yes this phone is already enable from qualcomm. after I put those files into phone I turn off and turn on the phone but it doesn't work.
Do you have any idea for me?

thank for your reply ruben
yes this phone is already enable from qualcomm. after I put those files into phone I turn off and turn on the phone but it doesn't work.
Do you have any idea for me?

check your mif file version.
ruben

check your mif file version.
ruben

I use mif editor v1.1 now it show the icon in my phone but when I launch it .It seem something wrong.
I tried to use mif editor v2.1 it didn't show up anything

I use mif editor v1.1 now it show the icon in my phone but when I launch it .It seem something wrong.
I tried to use mif editor v2.1 it didn't show up anything

Are you including the .bmp and .sig files?

Are you including the .bmp and .sig files?

Actually, I used the sample app that come with brew sdk 1.1 for test.(webber,roadwarrior).it have no image file to upload.
for .sig file I didn't upload it to phone I don't know how to make this file. Pls tell me how can I make this file . I read it from brew information but I didn't understand how can I make this file for my phone,

Actually, I used the sample app that come with brew sdk 1.1 for test.(webber,roadwarrior).it have no image file to upload.
for .sig file I didn't upload it to phone I don't know how to make this file. Pls tell me how can I make this file . I read it from brew information but I didn't understand how can I make this file for my phone,

Correction: .bar and .sig files (the bar file lives in the "examples\en" directory

Correction: .bar and .sig files (the bar file lives in the "examples\en" directory

From the developer extranet, technical support->developer tools->BREW Generators->Test Sig generator

From the developer extranet, technical support->developer tools->BREW Generators->Test Sig generator

I tried to create .sig file for roadwarrior and put to the phone but it said wrong signature. I think I have to put correct esn vaulue? but I don't know can I get this value. I try to put 0xaabbccdd into esn field

I tried to create .sig file for roadwarrior and put to the phone but it said wrong signature. I think I have to put correct esn vaulue? but I don't know can I get this value. I try to put 0xaabbccdd into esn field

The ESN is underneath the battery on the T720 in the "HEX" field

The ESN is underneath the battery on the T720 in the "HEX" field

Oh you guys 're awesome. Thank for your helps I can do it now.... Thanks man

Oh you guys 're awesome. Thank for your helps I can do it now.... Thanks man