Forums | developer.brewmp.com Forums | developer.brewmp.com

Developer

Forums

So, what's the deal with the cable for this thing? I read some thread about a crazy dongle and DES key setup? I just got my handset--am I never going to be able to get a cable for this puppy? Is there a generic cable or am I going to have to go harrass a carrier to get one?

You'll need to get a dongle, and I think you'll have to deal with either Verizon or Nokia. I'm sure you can get the cable from the same place you get the dongle.
Then you get to enjoy the excruciating pain of trying to get the dongle to work reliably.
Tom

You'll need to get a dongle, and I think you'll have to deal with either Verizon or Nokia. I'm sure you can get the cable from the same place you get the dongle.
Then you get to enjoy the excruciating pain of trying to get the dongle to work reliably.
Tom

...in addition to the excruciating pain of getting your game crammed into a 95x65 screen or whatever.

...in addition to the excruciating pain of getting your game crammed into a 95x65 screen or whatever.

...and the irritation of revising your build process for big-endian, ruling out a shared MOD with this and any other device.

...and the irritation of revising your build process for big-endian, ruling out a shared MOD with this and any other device.

Hi! I am trying to gain access to a Dongle for the Nokia 3589i.
We have a USB cable DKU-5.
Where should we go to get a PKD-1D Dongle?
Thanks in advance,
srini

Hi! I am trying to gain access to a Dongle for the Nokia 3589i.
We have a USB cable DKU-5.
Where should we go to get a PKD-1D Dongle?
Thanks in advance,
srini

So anyone knows where we can get the cable + dongle? Any email? Maybe i should just contact some nokia customer service..
/kUfa

So anyone knows where we can get the cable + dongle? Any email? Maybe i should just contact some nokia customer service..
/kUfa

Did anyone find out where to get a dongle for the Nokia?
-Aaron

Did anyone find out where to get a dongle for the Nokia?
-Aaron

Hi,
I am trying to get my Nokia 3589i to work with AppLoader, and have not succeeded so far. I am using the prolific usb-to-serial driver from futuredial. I can see the phone as COM11 in device manager, but apploader complains that it cannot detect the device. How do I get AppLoader to work with this device? Which drivers should I be using? Are there any settings needed in any files like QCOMOEM.INI?
I will be very thankful if you can answer my questions. Thanks in advance for the help.
Regards,
Mamata

Hi,
I am trying to get my Nokia 3589i to work with AppLoader, and have not succeeded so far. I am using the prolific usb-to-serial driver from futuredial. I can see the phone as COM11 in device manager, but apploader complains that it cannot detect the device. How do I get AppLoader to work with this device? Which drivers should I be using? Are there any settings needed in any files like QCOMOEM.INI?
I will be very thankful if you can answer my questions. Thanks in advance for the help.
Regards,
Mamata

You need:
1. A hardware dongle
2. The additional Nokia DLL files available from the Device Info section of the extranet
3. Apploader version 2.1.1 (DLL files are not currently compatible with 2.1.2)

You need:
1. A hardware dongle
2. The additional Nokia DLL files available from the Device Info section of the extranet
3. Apploader version 2.1.1 (DLL files are not currently compatible with 2.1.2)

Where can we get a dongle from?
--Mamata

Where can we get a dongle from?
--Mamata

Thanks Max, for the quick response.
1. Where can I get the dongle from? Should I contact Verizon?
2. Where can I download Apploader 2.1.1 from? The extranet only has the latest apploader 2.1.2 and I've uninstalled 2.1.1 from my system a few days back :-(
Regards,
Mamata

Thanks Max, for the quick response.
1. Where can I get the dongle from? Should I contact Verizon?
2. Where can I download Apploader 2.1.1 from? The extranet only has the latest apploader 2.1.2 and I've uninstalled 2.1.1 from my system a few days back :-(
Regards,
Mamata

1. You should try talking to Nokia.
2. Version 2.1.1 of BREW Tools is available for download from the same page as 2.1.2.

1. You should try talking to Nokia.
2. Version 2.1.1 of BREW Tools is available for download from the same page as 2.1.2.

Thanks for uploading the tools suite v2.1.1!!

Thanks for uploading the tools suite v2.1.1!!

Quote:Originally posted by mohlendo
You need:
1. A hardware dongle
Is this bluetooth dongle what I should look for?
--Mamata

Quote:Originally posted by mohlendo
You need:
1. A hardware dongle
Is this bluetooth dongle what I should look for?
--Mamata

I talked to Nokia about the dongle, and they said they have discontinued support for downloading applications via the data cable to the phone. The only way you can download an application to the phone is OTA. He also mentioned that technicians use something called a "flashing dongle" but they do not support anyone using that for downloading applications, nor do they sell it to end users.
I searched on the internet for nokia dongles and cannot find anything (there are some bluetooth dongles). Can anyone please please please tell me where I can buy a dongle from? I have an app that's been ported to 8/9 phones and we'd really like to test this app on the phone before we release it. I am hoping atleast one person has bought a dongle online and can direct me to a website.

I talked to Nokia about the dongle, and they said they have discontinued support for downloading applications via the data cable to the phone. The only way you can download an application to the phone is OTA. He also mentioned that technicians use something called a "flashing dongle" but they do not support anyone using that for downloading applications, nor do they sell it to end users.
I searched on the internet for nokia dongles and cannot find anything (there are some bluetooth dongles). Can anyone please please please tell me where I can buy a dongle from? I have an app that's been ported to 8/9 phones and we'd really like to test this app on the phone before we release it. I am hoping atleast one person has bought a dongle online and can direct me to a website.

Seriously, what kind of bull is this to begin with?
They release a phone that you need a dongle for to developer for it, and then they don't even make the dongle available to developers? qualcomm should have never let them start this dongle crap in the first place, but for Nokia to pull a stunt like this is on the Brew developer community is just respectless to say the least. It is the typical Nokia-we-are-the-best-but-we-have-no-clue-really attitude you can find throughout their stuff from the Series 30 to the NGage disaster.

Seriously, what kind of bull is this to begin with?
They release a phone that you need a dongle for to developer for it, and then they don't even make the dongle available to developers? qualcomm should have never let them start this dongle crap in the first place, but for Nokia to pull a stunt like this is on the Brew developer community is just respectless to say the least. It is the typical Nokia-we-are-the-best-but-we-have-no-clue-really attitude you can find throughout their stuff from the Series 30 to the NGage disaster.

I agree that this dongle is VERY stupid (even if i've heard you can still upload without it..), but..
Quote:It is the typical Nokia-we-are-the-best-but-we-have-no-clue-really attitude you can find throughout their stuff from the Series 30 to the NGage disaster
In europe, Nokia has really the BEST developer support, answering mails, posting new tutorials/documents every two days, etc... Moreover NGage isnt a disaster at all, maybe in the us, but certainely not in europe..
/kUfa

I agree that this dongle is VERY stupid (even if i've heard you can still upload without it..), but..
Quote:It is the typical Nokia-we-are-the-best-but-we-have-no-clue-really attitude you can find throughout their stuff from the Series 30 to the NGage disaster
In europe, Nokia has really the BEST developer support, answering mails, posting new tutorials/documents every two days, etc... Moreover NGage isnt a disaster at all, maybe in the us, but certainely not in europe..
/kUfa

NGage is a joke and always has been. Nokia has never understood what they have there and how to deal with it. It's a phone and nothing more, but Nokia insists on pitching it against the Gameboy - which it canntop compete with in any way shape or form - and takes on a super-elite attitude towards developers and publishers. It's ridiculous. To top it off, they place it as a 3D platform, which is laughable considering that it has not 3D support at all and everything I've seen so far looks like crap and is totally unplayable on top of it. Nokia? Hahaha! Try again...

NGage is a joke and always has been. Nokia has never understood what they have there and how to deal with it. It's a phone and nothing more, but Nokia insists on pitching it against the Gameboy - which it canntop compete with in any way shape or form - and takes on a super-elite attitude towards developers and publishers. It's ridiculous. To top it off, they place it as a 3D platform, which is laughable considering that it has not 3D support at all and everything I've seen so far looks like crap and is totally unplayable on top of it. Nokia? Hahaha! Try again...

Quote:NGage is a joke and always has been
As a gaming console, yeah it is definitely a joke. As a phone, it's very surprinsing since it's ugly, but it sells well..
Quote:It's a phone and nothing more, but Nokia insists on pitching it against the Gameboy - which it canntop compete with in any way shape or form
Can you make phone calls with a gameboy??
Nokia tried to get into the game industry with this one. Pitching it against the Gameboy? Nope, their main competitors are the PSP and gametrac, not the gba or basic gameboy.
Quote:and takes on a super-elite attitude towards developers and publishers
What are you talking about??!! Did you ever have to work with them?! I think their attidude is much better compared to what a new developer will get when starting developing for Brew..
Quote:they place it as a 3D platform, which is laughable considering that it has not 3D support at all
Well there's no hardware accelerated card, but you can run 3d games on it, since it's really fast enough. Ho yeah, you also have bluetooth, available for symbian games (not for java games, bouu lame nokia :P)
Quote:everything I've seen so far looks like crap and is totally unplayable on top of it
Lol i must agree :) Except 1/2 unreleased games i'ev seen, most of the 3d games are crap. But still better that what's available on a P900 or any phone available in the us..
Quote:Nokia? Hahaha! Try again...
Well, they will with the ngage 2. The good think nokia has done until now: marketing. They made noise.. Gametrac will die for sure, it cannot compete against the ngage2 or the psp, even with the help of microsoft. And the ngage2 is supposed to be one of the first phone with a 3d card, will see..
Still waiting to find such a (cheap) phone for brew, fast enough to allow 3d (g3?), and with Bluetooth support
Anyway the ngage looks ugly :)
/kUfa

Quote:NGage is a joke and always has been
As a gaming console, yeah it is definitely a joke. As a phone, it's very surprinsing since it's ugly, but it sells well..
Quote:It's a phone and nothing more, but Nokia insists on pitching it against the Gameboy - which it canntop compete with in any way shape or form
Can you make phone calls with a gameboy??
Nokia tried to get into the game industry with this one. Pitching it against the Gameboy? Nope, their main competitors are the PSP and gametrac, not the gba or basic gameboy.
Quote:and takes on a super-elite attitude towards developers and publishers
What are you talking about??!! Did you ever have to work with them?! I think their attidude is much better compared to what a new developer will get when starting developing for Brew..
Quote:they place it as a 3D platform, which is laughable considering that it has not 3D support at all
Well there's no hardware accelerated card, but you can run 3d games on it, since it's really fast enough. Ho yeah, you also have bluetooth, available for symbian games (not for java games, bouu lame nokia :P)
Quote:everything I've seen so far looks like crap and is totally unplayable on top of it
Lol i must agree :) Except 1/2 unreleased games i'ev seen, most of the 3d games are crap. But still better that what's available on a P900 or any phone available in the us..
Quote:Nokia? Hahaha! Try again...
Well, they will with the ngage 2. The good think nokia has done until now: marketing. They made noise.. Gametrac will die for sure, it cannot compete against the ngage2 or the psp, even with the help of microsoft. And the ngage2 is supposed to be one of the first phone with a 3d card, will see..
Still waiting to find such a (cheap) phone for brew, fast enough to allow 3d (g3?), and with Bluetooth support
Anyway the ngage looks ugly :)
/kUfa

Good marketing???? You have to be kidding me... juvenile crap that's what it was. A sure turn-off for people over the age of 18, who interestingly enough, were their original target. They completely blew it on ever possible level, and I think everyone who's worked on the NGage before will agree with me that from a technical standpoint the thing is one big disaster that shows very clearly that Nokia does not understand the gaming market, and what's worse they don't listen to the developers.
Anyway, this is not an NGage forum, so let's stop it.

Good marketing???? You have to be kidding me... juvenile crap that's what it was. A sure turn-off for people over the age of 18, who interestingly enough, were their original target. They completely blew it on ever possible level, and I think everyone who's worked on the NGage before will agree with me that from a technical standpoint the thing is one big disaster that shows very clearly that Nokia does not understand the gaming market, and what's worse they don't listen to the developers.
Anyway, this is not an NGage forum, so let's stop it.

Quote:juvenile crap that's what it was
Yeah, but it worked.. ngage IS for kids, and alot of them, or at least their unlucky parents, buy ngage..
Quote:They completely blew it on ever possible level
All their competitions etc were big successes.
Quote: think everyone who's worked on the NGage before will agree with me that from a technical standpoint the thing is one big disaster that shows very clearly that Nokia does not understand the gaming market, and what's worse they don't listen to the developers
Yeah, nokia does not understand the gaming market, i do agree. But they *now* listen alot to the developers, much more than you can even imagine..
Quote:Anyway, this is not an NGage forum, so let's stop it.
I agree.
So as i said, some people told me a simple DKU-5 cable should be enough? Can someone know if it's true?
/kUfa

Quote:juvenile crap that's what it was
Yeah, but it worked.. ngage IS for kids, and alot of them, or at least their unlucky parents, buy ngage..
Quote:They completely blew it on ever possible level
All their competitions etc were big successes.
Quote: think everyone who's worked on the NGage before will agree with me that from a technical standpoint the thing is one big disaster that shows very clearly that Nokia does not understand the gaming market, and what's worse they don't listen to the developers
Yeah, nokia does not understand the gaming market, i do agree. But they *now* listen alot to the developers, much more than you can even imagine..
Quote:Anyway, this is not an NGage forum, so let's stop it.
I agree.
So as i said, some people told me a simple DKU-5 cable should be enough? Can someone know if it's true?
/kUfa

So much for this BIG success of the NGage you've been talking about, kufa... ;)
http://www.indiemagazine.co.uk/cgi-bin/news.cgi?id=2335&section=4
It seems that even Nokia is disagreeing with your analysis. Not surprisingly, the thing bombed and is sitting on store shelves like lead....

So much for this BIG success of the NGage you've been talking about, kufa... ;)
http://www.indiemagazine.co.uk/cgi-bin/news.cgi?id=2335&section=4
It seems that even Nokia is disagreeing with your analysis. Not surprisingly, the thing bombed and is sitting on store shelves like lead....

Dragon:
I thought we both agreed to stop this conversation in this forum?
I think it's quite interesting to see each other point of view, but we should at least create a new topic in other discussions or somwhere else, and not post in appopriate places.
Anyway i never said it was a "BIG" success, i said it wasnt a disaster at all. In fact most of the european newspapers have different points of view, but always in term of sales. Everybody knows the NGage (EVEN in France lol), they had big (childish yeah, but worked) competitions etc.
My point is that it is a success in term of dev support, marketing, etc.. Sales should follow? I don't know, well i don't care, but at least in the UK it sales very well.
/kUfa

Dragon:
I thought we both agreed to stop this conversation in this forum?
I think it's quite interesting to see each other point of view, but we should at least create a new topic in other discussions or somwhere else, and not post in appopriate places.
Anyway i never said it was a "BIG" success, i said it wasnt a disaster at all. In fact most of the european newspapers have different points of view, but always in term of sales. Everybody knows the NGage (EVEN in France lol), they had big (childish yeah, but worked) competitions etc.
My point is that it is a success in term of dev support, marketing, etc.. Sales should follow? I don't know, well i don't care, but at least in the UK it sales very well.
/kUfa

You're right, we agreed oin that. I just saw this blip this morning and immediately thought of you...

You're right, we agreed oin that. I just saw this blip this morning and immediately thought of you...

hehe ok :)

hehe ok :)

Did anyone get this phone working with apploader? If yes, can you please tell us how? Do we need a dongle? Did you use a dongle? If yes, where did you buy the dongle from? Have you been able to run your application successfully on this phone?
I talked to Nokia/Verizon without getting any leads on where to get a dongle from. I had posted twice before this on the same issue, but have not been able to get more leads. Previous threads:
Thread 1
Thread 2
I have a data cable and driver, and when I connect the phone to the PC, I can see it as a COM port, but apploader refuses to recognize the device id. Any help/leads will be appreciated.
Thanks once more.
--Mamata

Did anyone get this phone working with apploader? If yes, can you please tell us how? Do we need a dongle? Did you use a dongle? If yes, where did you buy the dongle from? Have you been able to run your application successfully on this phone?
I talked to Nokia/Verizon without getting any leads on where to get a dongle from. I had posted twice before this on the same issue, but have not been able to get more leads. Previous threads:
Thread 1
Thread 2
I have a data cable and driver, and when I connect the phone to the PC, I can see it as a COM port, but apploader refuses to recognize the device id. Any help/leads will be appreciated.
Thanks once more.
--Mamata

Please see thread 2.
I've gotten Apploader to connect to the 3589i.

Please see thread 2.
I've gotten Apploader to connect to the 3589i.

Thanks Max, I understand you've gotten Apploader to work with this phone. I've downloaded the dlls on the extranet, and apploader version 2.1.1. What I need to know is, where do I get a dongle from?
Regards,
Mamata

Thanks Max, I understand you've gotten Apploader to work with this phone. I've downloaded the dlls on the extranet, and apploader version 2.1.1. What I need to know is, where do I get a dongle from?
Regards,
Mamata

Qualcomm doesn't keep track of who is currently selling dongles. Contacting Nokia directly is your best bet for this information; if they're not being helpful, you might try talking to a specific carrier. Beyond that, perhaps someone else on this forum has had success in purchasing a dongle recently?

Qualcomm doesn't keep track of who is currently selling dongles. Contacting Nokia directly is your best bet for this information; if they're not being helpful, you might try talking to a specific carrier. Beyond that, perhaps someone else on this forum has had success in purchasing a dongle recently?

the nokia dongle is available widely from a selection of dodgy suppliers or nokia, who are also dodgy just in a different way the dct4 is usually what youll be looking for.
of course when you do get the dongle, it'll only work half the time, coupled with the half the time the apploader works ;) hopefully itll be the same half

the nokia dongle is available widely from a selection of dodgy suppliers or nokia, who are also dodgy just in a different way the dct4 is usually what youll be looking for.
of course when you do get the dongle, it'll only work half the time, coupled with the half the time the apploader works ;) hopefully itll be the same half

charliex,
Can u please point me to one such dodgy supplier online? I am not even sure what to look for!
Thanks,
Mamata

charliex,
Can u please point me to one such dodgy supplier online? I am not even sure what to look for!
Thanks,
Mamata

http://www.multi-com.pl/index.php/en_US,browse,id_gr,81.html
or just google for nokia pkd-1
i can't attest to the validity of that link though, its just the first i pulled from google, nokia sent me my dongle which as far as i know is the correct route, a lot of these gsm companies are in far off places.

http://www.multi-com.pl/index.php/en_US,browse,id_gr,81.html
or just google for nokia pkd-1
i can't attest to the validity of that link though, its just the first i pulled from google, nokia sent me my dongle which as far as i know is the correct route, a lot of these gsm companies are in far off places.

I have been trying to appload to the 3589i and notice that not only does it require additional drivers into the game but also the instructions seem to mention a dongle. I have no idea where the dongle is and what dongle they are referring to. Has anyone successfully apploaded to the 3589i and can tell what exactly i need?
Thanks.

I have been trying to appload to the 3589i and notice that not only does it require additional drivers into the game but also the instructions seem to mention a dongle. I have no idea where the dongle is and what dongle they are referring to. Has anyone successfully apploaded to the 3589i and can tell what exactly i need?
Thanks.

Try this
http://brewforums.qualcomm.com/search.php
It's all been discussed here quite exhaustively.

Try this
http://brewforums.qualcomm.com/search.php
It's all been discussed here quite exhaustively.

I have been trying to connect the 3589i to the pc using the pkd-1d dongle and a usb cable dku-5 and nothing I do is working. I have tried two different machines running windows 2000.
I have searched the forums and elsewere and all I can find is that others are using a serial cable, with some success.
Can this be my problem, the usb cable and dongle don't work as a combo? If anyone has been able to do it, please let me know how you did it.
This is driving me crazy.
Thanks
weespeed

I have been trying to connect the 3589i to the pc using the pkd-1d dongle and a usb cable dku-5 and nothing I do is working. I have tried two different machines running windows 2000.
I have searched the forums and elsewere and all I can find is that others are using a serial cable, with some success.
Can this be my problem, the usb cable and dongle don't work as a combo? If anyone has been able to do it, please let me know how you did it.
This is driving me crazy.
Thanks
weespeed

Just got a reply back from Nokia.
The usb cable will NOT work with the apploader. You must use a DAU-9T cable and apparently there is a new .dll that will eliminate the need to have a dongle.

Just got a reply back from Nokia.
The usb cable will NOT work with the apploader. You must use a DAU-9T cable and apparently there is a new .dll that will eliminate the need to have a dongle.

How does we load apps into this device .......
Is there any thing called an dongle which is needed to load apps.
If present kindly enlighten me .How to get that.................
Thnks in Advance

How does we load apps into this device .......
Is there any thing called an dongle which is needed to load apps.
If present kindly enlighten me .How to get that.................
Thnks in Advance

Does nokia support this cable please let me know this DAU-9T ???
Have u used/ sucessful in loading the apps into this device.
Please let me ASAP!!!!!!!

Does nokia support this cable please let me know this DAU-9T ???
Have u used/ sucessful in loading the apps into this device.
Please let me ASAP!!!!!!!

Urgent Help where to get DAU-9T data cable which eliminates the need of dongle for loading apps ........
Thaks

Urgent Help where to get DAU-9T data cable which eliminates the need of dongle for loading apps ........
Thaks

Ok, I challenge you to not find the Nokia 3589 threads NOW!
:D

Ok, I challenge you to not find the Nokia 3589 threads NOW!
:D

LOL.
badricool,
I got the dongle through the client I am working for and we ordered the cable from an online vendor. I ordered the usb cable, assuming that it would work, but later found out I was wrong, 4 hrs later and 2 machines.
Nokia support sent me an e-mail about the DAU-9T cable and about the usb cable not working.
From the other threads, if you can get a hold of the dongle and the serial cable, NOT usb, it should work.
My client is trying to get the DAU-9T cable from Nokia, I also have a serial cable on order. This DAU-9T cable is not needed if you have a dongle and the serial cable.
I'm trying to get a hold of both so I don't have to spend 4 more hrs troubleshooting.
I hope this helps.
weespeed

LOL.
badricool,
I got the dongle through the client I am working for and we ordered the cable from an online vendor. I ordered the usb cable, assuming that it would work, but later found out I was wrong, 4 hrs later and 2 machines.
Nokia support sent me an e-mail about the DAU-9T cable and about the usb cable not working.
From the other threads, if you can get a hold of the dongle and the serial cable, NOT usb, it should work.
My client is trying to get the DAU-9T cable from Nokia, I also have a serial cable on order. This DAU-9T cable is not needed if you have a dongle and the serial cable.
I'm trying to get a hold of both so I don't have to spend 4 more hrs troubleshooting.
I hope this helps.
weespeed

nokia have released 'undongled' versions of their apploader plugin.

nokia have released 'undongled' versions of their apploader plugin.

Where is the "undongled" version of the Nokia DLL located?
Is it the new app loader located in the device section where the 3589i is? Can i use the app loader located under Verizon wireless section?
Thanks in advance.

Where is the "undongled" version of the Nokia DLL located?
Is it the new app loader located in the device section where the 3589i is? Can i use the app loader located under Verizon wireless section?
Thanks in advance.

you'llhave to get it directly from nokia, same as always

Where on Nokia's site are they located? They don't seem to acknowledge teh existance of BREW and the BREW app loader looks to be the same one.
I really need to app load to the 3589i without a dongle so any help would be great. Thanks.

Where on Nokia's site are they located? They don't seem to acknowledge teh existance of BREW and the BREW app loader looks to be the same one.
I really need to app load to the 3589i without a dongle so any help would be great. Thanks.

when i said nokia, i meant 'nokia' the company, as opposed to nokia forum. you'll have to a contact at nokia to get anything out of them thats not public. Unless they've posted it elsewhere that i don't know aobut

when i said nokia, i meant 'nokia' the company, as opposed to nokia forum. you'll have to a contact at nokia to get anything out of them thats not public. Unless they've posted it elsewhere that i don't know aobut

Or if you are just desperate or mad...
you would go to futuredial, get yourself a usb cable and the download nokia suite from nokia site.....and then connect to this marvel of a phone using those two elemnts...you will find yourself inside brew folder, that leads into "root" brew folder
mad i tell you , mad

Or if you are just desperate or mad...
you would go to futuredial, get yourself a usb cable and the download nokia suite from nokia site.....and then connect to this marvel of a phone using those two elemnts...you will find yourself inside brew folder, that leads into "root" brew folder
mad i tell you , mad

Which one? There are several Nokia futuredial cables.

Which one? There are several Nokia futuredial cables.

I beleive it is cable #22....it lists 3589i right next to it
it will set you back about 30 bucks

I beleive it is cable #22....it lists 3589i right next to it
it will set you back about 30 bucks

Hmm, I got it...but whenever I try to connect with the PC Suite, the phone immediately disconnects the data connection. Any ideas?

Hmm, I got it...but whenever I try to connect with the PC Suite, the phone immediately disconnects the data connection. Any ideas?

Now I can connect, but it still won't let me copy files. It says something like operation failed and then it deletes all the files that were originally in the folder to begin with. You actually uploaded stuff with PC Suite?

Now I can connect, but it still won't let me copy files. It says something like operation failed and then it deletes all the files that were originally in the folder to begin with. You actually uploaded stuff with PC Suite?

Where did you get the DAU-9T cable? I have had no luck finding one anywhere. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Where did you get the DAU-9T cable? I have had no luck finding one anywhere. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.