Forums | developer.brewmp.com Forums | developer.brewmp.com

Developer

Forums

Forums:

Hi, All,

I found that on some motorola handsets, multi key presses are not supported, for an instance, c343, t720 and v710, multi key presses are not supported.
But I don't know whether this is not supported on all the motorola handsets?
We are trying to port a game on motorola E815, however, it seems multi key presses are neither supported on this device, but I have not find the known issues for E815, so I am not sure whether this is a handset issue.

Could anybody please help me to make sure whether it is a handset issue? Any advice is appreciated.

Please check DDS for multiple key press details. It is not supported for all combinations for this device.
https://brewx.qualcomm.com/bws/content/docx/devices/datasheets/motorola/...

Please check DDS for multiple key press details. It is not supported for all combinations for this device.
https://brewx.qualcomm.com/bws/content/docx/devices/datasheets/motorola/...

Is this the intended final behavior for the keys on the E815 or is this seen as something that needs to get fixed in the future?
I am wondering because the current way the simultaneous key presses work cause a rather 'stunted' experience for our application. We are trying to decide if it is still worth releasing on this phone. If we knew that the simultaneous key issue would eventually get fixed it might influence our decision.
Does anyone know if future firmware releases might potentially allow more simultaneous key presses??
If not then is there anyone we can contact to find out? Motorola?
Thank you for your time.

Is this the intended final behavior for the keys on the E815 or is this seen as something that needs to get fixed in the future?
I am wondering because the current way the simultaneous key presses work cause a rather 'stunted' experience for our application. We are trying to decide if it is still worth releasing on this phone. If we knew that the simultaneous key issue would eventually get fixed it might influence our decision.
Does anyone know if future firmware releases might potentially allow more simultaneous key presses??
If not then is there anyone we can contact to find out? Motorola?
Thank you for your time.