Forums | developer.brewmp.com Forums | developer.brewmp.com

Developer

Forums

Forums:

Hi, All.
I found that multi key presses are not supported in c343, this is a known issue of c343, I also found that the game I am porting has the same behavior in t720 as it in c343, however, I cannot find any description for the multi key presses in t720. But the game in other handsets that supported multi key presses have defferent behavior with it in t720. (on other handsets that support multi key presses, the player can fire when he is walking, but on t720, if player fire, he stops, this behavior is same as c343).

I guess that on t720, multi key presses are not supported. Could you please tell me whether or not multi key presses supported in t720? Thank you.

nope. not supported.
-Tyndal

nope. not supported.
-Tyndal

...and you will find many more phones that do not properly support multiple keypresses. Considering that it doesn't cost OEMs a dime to properly implement multiplexed keypads, I just can't figure the logic behind this omission.

...and you will find many more phones that do not properly support multiple keypresses. Considering that it doesn't cost OEMs a dime to properly implement multiplexed keypads, I just can't figure the logic behind this omission.

Hello Dragon, Tyndal,
I am unable to get the proper events generated for simulataneous key press events on SE47. I would be very much greatful to you incase you let me know whether simulataneous key presses will work on SE47.
Thanks and regards,
Kiran.

Hello Dragon, Tyndal,
I am unable to get the proper events generated for simulataneous key press events on SE47. I would be very much greatful to you incase you let me know whether simulataneous key presses will work on SE47.
Thanks and regards,
Kiran.

I don't know exartly whether multiple keypresses work on EACH particular phone. Let's just say that it is HIGHLY unlikely that the SE47 supports multiple keypresses.

I don't know exartly whether multiple keypresses work on EACH particular phone. Let's just say that it is HIGHLY unlikely that the SE47 supports multiple keypresses.

I am having Multiple Keypress issues with Motorolas quite a bit ...especially with the V810. Just note this in App Spec?

I am having Multiple Keypress issues with Motorolas quite a bit ...especially with the V810. Just note this in App Spec?