Forums | developer.brewmp.com Forums | developer.brewmp.com

Developer

Forums

Hi

My Environ ment details:

Brew sdk 3.1.5
BUIW 2.0.1
GNU Cross Compiler

Is there any difference if i compile the Widgets and forms with GNU Cross compiler and ARM compiler?

If i am compiling the widgets and forms with GNU cross compiler the app is crashing.

I tried even by generating with new class Id's.

If i am using the .mod file which is given in sdk my app is working fine?

There is also a big difference in mod file sizes.

Is the problem with Compiler?

Widgets and Forms using xmodGen etc..
My App is using AEEModGen etc.. is this creating a problem..

Can any body help me on this? I really got stucked at this point for the last 1 week.

Regards,
Vijay

Hi Vijay,
Generally BREW does not support GNU compiler. But they are providing support now for GNU compiler. There is an download for the same. please use the below link for details
http://brew.qualcomm.com/brew/en/developer/newsletter/2003/may_2003.html...
Regards,
Sathya

Hi Vijay,
Generally BREW does not support GNU compiler. But they are providing support now for GNU compiler. There is an download for the same. please use the below link for details
http://brew.qualcomm.com/brew/en/developer/newsletter/2003/may_2003.html...
Regards,
Sathya

Hi Sathya,
Thanks for the reply ,
I have installed that one i am able to compile.
But i have compiled the widgets SDk and that is not working..
Regards,
Vijay

Hi Sathya,
Thanks for the reply ,
I have installed that one i am able to compile.
But i have compiled the widgets SDk and that is not working..
Regards,
Vijay

Hi
I have solved the problem..
I removed the files xmodimp.c and xmodstub.c. in widgets
and i copied AEEMODGEn.c AEEAppGen.c and i have changed the defnition of AEEMod_CreateInstance.
then i recompiled the widgets using GNU cross compiler.
The app is working now.
I have checked it in V3C its working.
I have to check in VJazz..because loading the extension it self my device was gone.. :p
Regards,
Vijay

Hi
I have solved the problem..
I removed the files xmodimp.c and xmodstub.c. in widgets
and i copied AEEMODGEn.c AEEAppGen.c and i have changed the defnition of AEEMod_CreateInstance.
then i recompiled the widgets using GNU cross compiler.
The app is working now.
I have checked it in V3C its working.
I have to check in VJazz..because loading the extension it self my device was gone.. :p
Regards,
Vijay