Forums | developer.brewmp.com Forums | developer.brewmp.com

Developer

Forums

I have been trying to connect to the LG VX-11000 EnV Touch without success.

I believe I have the correct driver. I downloaded VZAccess Manager for this phone, and it was able to connect. I'm using the USB cable that came with the phone, and have set the "USB Auto Detection" setting on the phone to "Modem Mode".

I'm using BREW AppLoader 3.1.1.15. I've tried both "Autodetect" and explicitly specifying EFS1 and EFS2, with both the Modem and Diagnostic ports. I've also tried BitPim.

Any ideas or suggestions?

You are not able to detect device on PC? Install proper drivers.
Or you are getting some error on apploader?

You are not able to detect device on PC? Install proper drivers.
Or you are getting some error on apploader?

edavidlu is using the latest LG driver 4.9.4 (LGUSBModemDriver_Eng_WHQL_Ver_4.9.4_All.exe)
PC seems able to detect phone and install driver.
Unable to connect to the device with AppLoader. Getting the typical unable to connect error from app loader.

edavidlu is using the latest LG driver 4.9.4 (LGUSBModemDriver_Eng_WHQL_Ver_4.9.4_All.exe)
PC seems able to detect phone and install driver.
Unable to connect to the device with AppLoader. Getting the typical unable to connect error from app loader.

Well, we finally figured this out. We had a bad phone. Got a replacement from Verizon and it now works with AppLoader. Just an FYI...

Well, we finally figured this out. We had a bad phone. Got a replacement from Verizon and it now works with AppLoader. Just an FYI...