Forums | developer.brewmp.com Forums | developer.brewmp.com

Developer

Forums

Forums:

Hi.

We succesfully resolved AppLoader problem for LG CX500 by using AppLoader v.1.0.2.5. However, right now we have similar issue with Sharp Z-800 cellphone. I've tried AppLoader v.1.0.3.1 (latest available on site) and 1.0.2.5 (that we use for LG cellphone), both writes same message "Error - Attached device on specified port does not appear to support EFS". We tried this on two different Sharp Z-800 with same results, so this is not particular device issue. Note that LG CX500 requires that you set data modification mode in hidden menu (engineer mode), maybe something like this required for Z-800 too. Note, that though AppLoader is unable to connect, bundled tools like Melody Manager works OK with tha same phone.

Thanks in advance for help.

Hi,
I had the similar problem, and got the following response from Devi, the BREW Support :)
>>This is a known problem with the Sharp handsets purchased >>from the Verizon. Please send your phone to Qualcomm to get >>it re-flashed. Please refer to >>http://www.qualcomm.com/brew/develo...faq18.html#T18C for >>information on where to send your handset for re-flashing.
>>Devi Krishnan
>>BREW Support
Hope this help
-Jean

Hi,
I had the similar problem, and got the following response from Devi, the BREW Support :)
>>This is a known problem with the Sharp handsets purchased >>from the Verizon. Please send your phone to Qualcomm to get >>it re-flashed. Please refer to >>http://www.qualcomm.com/brew/develo...faq18.html#T18C for >>information on where to send your handset for re-flashing.
>>Devi Krishnan
>>BREW Support
Hope this help
-Jean

Your URL code truncated it looks like.

Your URL code truncated it looks like.

I don't know why the URL I copied and poasted is not working, please refer to the post regarding to loading app to Sharp phone via AppLoader on 05/06/2002.
-Jean

I don't know why the URL I copied and poasted is not working, please refer to the post regarding to loading app to Sharp phone via AppLoader on 05/06/2002.
-Jean