Forums | Forums |



You need be an Authenticated Brew Developer in order to change your payee address. Please login to the Support Portal and create a support ticket to update your new payee address and we will process the change in our corporate payable system. If your request is simply a location change within the U.S., it will be processed immediately. If your new address is in a different country, or is the result of an acquisition/sale, then we will first need to consult our Legal department.