Forums | developer.brewmp.com Forums | developer.brewmp.com

Developer

Forums

Forums:

Hi,

I compiled the gles example application that comes with the brew gles SDK. It works fine on an LG8600 (a spinning triangle) however on LG8700 the screen looks like there is a pitch problem.

It is rendered as if each scanline is drawn a little longer than the screen width, therefore getting offset on each line and resulting in a garbled, combed effect.

Also, it looks like the rendered buffer is copied to the screen in a column by column fashion instead of line by line, which results in the output being rotated 90 degrees left.

Anybody has any idea what the problem could be ? One thing I notice is that the lower part of the screen (maybe 1/4 of the screen height) shows the gray/metal brushed-style background set for the phone UI, not what my application draws.

So my question is if there is some known workaround, or if that effect is indicative of anything I am doing wrong in the application.

Any help appreciated

Bruno

Did you find any solution to your problem , I am facing the same problems on 8700 gles.

Did you find any solution to your problem , I am facing the same problems on 8700 gles.