Forums | developer.brewmp.com Forums | developer.brewmp.com

Developer

Forums

I have some problems adding OEMAddrBook.c into our BREW simulator project , for it can not linked pass without "pbm" service, but "pbm" service is a rex task, I am not sure wether BREW can simulate REX?

And after I add this service related files into our project, I found it still need further support of TMC task, for it is using tmc_heap. I am histating :confused: :mad: , and doubt wether this is possible to be acheived to add OEMAddressBookUtil into BREW simulator?

thanks a lot! ;)

You cannot directly use OEM layer code in Brew apps as it has lot of dependencies on lower layer. Instead go for Brew APIs.

You cannot directly use OEM layer code in Brew apps as it has lot of dependencies on lower layer. Instead go for Brew APIs.

thank you adhudase :)
I am not meaning to call functions of OEM layer in Applets directly, I want to add or debug OEM layer on BREW_Simulator.exe, and extend it.
for instance, I add IOEMAddrBook into the BREW, so that Applets can create an instance of it. But IOEMAddrBook need to call functions of service layer

thank you adhudase :)
I am not meaning to call functions of OEM layer in Applets directly, I want to add or debug OEM layer on BREW_Simulator.exe, and extend it.
for instance, I add IOEMAddrBook into the BREW, so that Applets can create an instance of it. But IOEMAddrBook need to call functions of service layer

I don't think it is possible unless you work with OEM and has their code.

I don't think it is possible unless you work with OEM and has their code.