Forums | developer.brewmp.com Forums | developer.brewmp.com

Developer

Forums

Forums:

Sir

how create "Brew MP devce" and "Brew MP simulator" option in visual studio 2005 wizard. The picture is placed in build application in "c_application_visual_studio_primer.chm"

Thx & Best Regards

Hi Roy,
Are you unable to perform this action? Not sure if you're getting errors in launching within the simulator or not. If you can send me screenshots of any errors your encountering this would help me to understand your issue.
Thanks,
Brian

Hi Roy,
Are you unable to perform this action? Not sure if you're getting errors in launching within the simulator or not. If you can send me screenshots of any errors your encountering this would help me to understand your issue.
Thanks,
Brian

Hi Brian:
There are not these two selections in the menu.
I use BMP plugin create a "hello world" project, and build it. It can run normally on simulator. Then, I want to build it for device, that is, use build it with arm. but there are no "Brew MP devce" and "Brew MP simulator" option in visual studio 2005 wizard.
In brew, there is a "create arm makefile" option in brew plugin for vc6.0, so that can build it with arm. but how do that in BMP?
Thx & Best Regards

Hi Brian:
There are not these two selections in the menu.
I use BMP plugin create a "hello world" project, and build it. It can run normally on simulator. Then, I want to build it for device, that is, use build it with arm. but there are no "Brew MP devce" and "Brew MP simulator" option in visual studio 2005 wizard.
In brew, there is a "create arm makefile" option in brew plugin for vc6.0, so that can build it with arm. but how do that in BMP?
Thx & Best Regards

Hi Roy,
Take a look at the "C Aplication Visual Studio Primer" in the Library under section "Device Debugging". You will find a step by step process outlined that helps you set up the ARM environment in VS and creating a MOD for device debugging. Let me know if you need any additional help.
Thanks,
Brian

Hi Roy,
Take a look at the "C Aplication Visual Studio Primer" in the Library under section "Device Debugging". You will find a step by step process outlined that helps you set up the ARM environment in VS and creating a MOD for device debugging. Let me know if you need any additional help.
Thanks,
Brian

Hi Brian:
I just want to know how "Brew MP devce" and "Brew MP simulator" option are created, which is showed picture in "Build Application" under section "Device Debugging" of "c_application_visual_studio_primer.chm"
thx & best regards
Roy

Hi Brian:
I just want to know how "Brew MP devce" and "Brew MP simulator" option are created, which is showed picture in "Build Application" under section "Device Debugging" of "c_application_visual_studio_primer.chm"
thx & best regards
Roy

Hi Roy,
You should be able to build both "Brew MP Device" or "Brew MP Simulator" targets for your application by choosing the appropriate selection under the "Brew MP Target" pull down (default is usually second cell on the second toolbar line or hover over with mouse).
You can further build a "Debug" or "Release" variety by choosing the appropriate selection from the "Brew MP Configuration" pull down (default location is usually first entry on second line of toolbar or hover over with mouse).
Hope this helps.
Thanks,
Brian

Hi Roy,
You should be able to build both "Brew MP Device" or "Brew MP Simulator" targets for your application by choosing the appropriate selection under the "Brew MP Target" pull down (default is usually second cell on the second toolbar line or hover over with mouse).
You can further build a "Debug" or "Release" variety by choosing the appropriate selection from the "Brew MP Configuration" pull down (default location is usually first entry on second line of toolbar or hover over with mouse).
Hope this helps.
Thanks,
Brian