Forums | developer.brewmp.com Forums | developer.brewmp.com

Developer

Forums

Forums:

Hi,

May I know how to install Brew application into Hua Wei handset C2905? Or anywhere can i download its driver? Please help me..

You can get USB drivers from internet. What problem you are facing with application upload?

You can get USB drivers from internet. What problem you are facing with application upload?

Hi Atul,
Thanks for your reply.
According to Hua Wei, there is no driver for C2905.
So now I am unable to connect the handset to PC to install the brew setup folder.
May I know is there any third party software or driver which allow my C2905 to open the system folder?
Or is there any other ways to install the brew application into my C2905 without connect to PC?
Thanks.
Regards,
Rachel

Hi Atul,
Thanks for your reply.
According to Hua Wei, there is no driver for C2905.
So now I am unable to connect the handset to PC to install the brew setup folder.
May I know is there any third party software or driver which allow my C2905 to open the system folder?
Or is there any other ways to install the brew application into my C2905 without connect to PC?
Thanks.
Regards,
Rachel

You can search on internet; ask them driver of some other handsets which works for this handset as well. No way other than over the air download or cable load.

You can search on internet; ask them driver of some other handsets which works for this handset as well. No way other than over the air download or cable load.