Forums | developer.brewmp.com Forums | developer.brewmp.com

Developer

Forums

Hi,

I am trying to do an include with the following:

trigml/main
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

trigml/splash
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

When I run this, I just get a blank white screen, but if I do the following, it works:

trigml/main
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

Can anyone explain why the code isn't working?

It should be. Are you sure that there's no typo in the resource path for the include?

It should be. Are you sure that there's no typo in the resource path for the include?

I fixed it, but not in a normal way. I deleted my trigml/splash file and then created it again and pasted the source from the previous one in it. After that, it worked again. If I get more of this behavior, I'll be sure to post about it.

I fixed it, but not in a normal way. I deleted my trigml/splash file and then created it again and pasted the source from the previous one in it. After that, it worked again. If I get more of this behavior, I'll be sure to post about it.

jherriott wrote:I fixed it, but not in a normal way. I deleted my trigml/splash file and then created it again and pasted the source from the previous one in it. After that, it worked again. If I get more of this behavior, I'll be sure to post about it.
Make sure you are using the right trigml file for the device pack..Issue comes when you have multiple trigml file for diff device packs.. If a trigml file for a device pack is missing, it takes from the "All Devices-All Language" version..Check if u have All-All version

jherriott wrote:I fixed it, but not in a normal way. I deleted my trigml/splash file and then created it again and pasted the source from the previous one in it. After that, it worked again. If I get more of this behavior, I'll be sure to post about it.
Make sure you are using the right trigml file for the device pack..Issue comes when you have multiple trigml file for diff device packs.. If a trigml file for a device pack is missing, it takes from the "All Devices-All Language" version..Check if u have All-All version