Forums | developer.brewmp.com Forums | developer.brewmp.com

Developer

Forums

Forums:

What may cause IWEB_GetResponse always return 534 error code as response?

Thanks!

#define AEE_NET_ENOTCONN (NET_ERROR_BASE+0x10) // socket not connected
are you receiving the request on the server side?

#define AEE_NET_ENOTCONN (NET_ERROR_BASE+0x10) // socket not connected
are you receiving the request on the server side?

I am getting pWebRespInfo->nCode = -534 error in LG VX8300 device each time when i try to download large amount of data... (while in emulator and other devices e.g MotorolaV325 and MotorolaV3C it works fine) have you faced such problem, any suggestion how to resolve these problem.
one thing more I get sucess when I want to create an account on to the server. i get pWebRespInfo->nCode =200 thats fine. but when i try to download a map it gives me 534 error.
Eagarlly waiting for the responce.

I am getting pWebRespInfo->nCode = -534 error in LG VX8300 device each time when i try to download large amount of data... (while in emulator and other devices e.g MotorolaV325 and MotorolaV3C it works fine) have you faced such problem, any suggestion how to resolve these problem.
one thing more I get sucess when I want to create an account on to the server. i get pWebRespInfo->nCode =200 thats fine. but when i try to download a map it gives me 534 error.
Eagarlly waiting for the responce.

May be your socket is getting closed to download a big chunk. Check out how to increase connection time or buffer to receive.

May be your socket is getting closed to download a big chunk. Check out how to increase connection time or buffer to receive.

We got solution for it, Actually there is are Callback for GPS and Callback for Application running and also the Callback for Network...we just repalced One callback with ISHELL_SETTimer(); and we are able to downlaod Large size maps etc. ISHELL_Resume(), is not very reliable.

We got solution for it, Actually there is are Callback for GPS and Callback for Application running and also the Callback for Network...we just repalced One callback with ISHELL_SETTimer(); and we are able to downlaod Large size maps etc. ISHELL_Resume(), is not very reliable.