Forums | developer.brewmp.com Forums | developer.brewmp.com

Developer

Forums

Forums:

Hi all
I have a problem with lg vx 4400 device.
I ve ported a game for same device, running fine on emulator but now bug has came that some images are not displayed on the screen.
I ve use all images in bmp format.
I dont have device to test.. :confused:
can anyone help me....... :)

This may happen because of the low runtime memory of the device. In order to simulate same behaviour on the emulator reduce the heap size on the emulator and then run the application. First try it by reducing the heap size by 50kb.. and reduce more in order to emulate the same behaviour on the emulator.

This may happen because of the low runtime memory of the device. In order to simulate same behaviour on the emulator reduce the heap size on the emulator and then run the application. First try it by reducing the heap size by 50kb.. and reduce more in order to emulate the same behaviour on the emulator.

thanx sachin for your reply.
But is this specific problem of lg vx 4400 regarding image formats or transparancy or clipping.
The game is running fine but some images are displyed an some are not.
Why this strange behavior ?

thanx sachin for your reply.
But is this specific problem of lg vx 4400 regarding image formats or transparancy or clipping.
The game is running fine but some images are displyed an some are not.
Why this strange behavior ?

as stated by hello2sachin010. It'll be a low memory issue. you haven't got enough memory to load in the images.

as stated by hello2sachin010. It'll be a low memory issue. you haven't got enough memory to load in the images.