Forums | developer.brewmp.com Forums | developer.brewmp.com

Developer

Forums

Forums:

Hello all,
I have a problem with the annunciator bar in my game for the vx 4600. Whenever we get a call interrupt when we come back from the interrupt the bar is cleared of all data (there is only a purple bar). Any ideas on what might be happening? It is my understanding that there is no way to access the bar so I am not sure what can be done about this bug.

It turns out that it is a bug with IThreads. We were using IThreads and when I removed them and went back to timers the OEM bar works fine.

It turns out that it is a bug with IThreads. We were using IThreads and when I removed them and went back to timers the OEM bar works fine.

weasle wrote:It turns out that it is a bug with IThreads. We were using IThreads and when I removed them and went back to timers the OEM bar works fine.
I doubt that. I threads does not have OEM integration, so I don't see how IThread could cause such a behavior. Possibly you also changed something else? Maybe a race condition somewhere?

weasle wrote:It turns out that it is a bug with IThreads. We were using IThreads and when I removed them and went back to timers the OEM bar works fine.
I doubt that. I threads does not have OEM integration, so I don't see how IThread could cause such a behavior. Possibly you also changed something else? Maybe a race condition somewhere?