Forums | developer.brewmp.com Forums | developer.brewmp.com

Developer

Forums

Forums:

Does anyone have a list of BREW 3.1.3 or higher devices.

I am looking for devices to test uiOne stuff on.

Thanks,
Bobby

LG VX8500
LG VX8300
Samsung A990
Samsung A955
Nokia 6315
Those are the few I can think of off the top of my head. But no, there is no comprehensive list.

LG VX8500
LG VX8300
Samsung A990
Samsung A955
Nokia 6315
Those are the few I can think of off the top of my head. But no, there is no comprehensive list.

Thanks for the info, I will try to get one of these and try it out.

Thanks for the info, I will try to get one of these and try it out.

Hi,
I was just looking for Nokia 6315 data sheet or Device pack. I checked in BREW devices section and i could not find.
Can any of BREW support tell where is the specification available as it is not there in site.
Thanks
Prabhu

Hi,
I was just looking for Nokia 6315 data sheet or Device pack. I checked in BREW devices section and i could not find.
Can any of BREW support tell where is the specification available as it is not there in site.
Thanks
Prabhu

prabhu.ramani wrote:Hi,
Thanks
Prabhu
Hi..
plz find attchments.
its pdf and device pack for nokia 6315i

prabhu.ramani wrote:Hi,
Thanks
Prabhu
Hi..
plz find attchments.
its pdf and device pack for nokia 6315i

FYI:
You may want to know that you are not suppose to post the DDS, DPK file in the forum, it violates your end user licensing agreement, Qualcomm can sue your company

FYI:
You may want to know that you are not suppose to post the DDS, DPK file in the forum, it violates your end user licensing agreement, Qualcomm can sue your company

ruben wrote:FYI:
I am extreamly very sorry for that.
now i have removed my post.
Thanks

ruben wrote:FYI:
I am extreamly very sorry for that.
now i have removed my post.
Thanks