Forums | developer.brewmp.com Forums | developer.brewmp.com

Developer

Forums

I have the absolute latest drivers and install version of AppLoader.

I can connect fine to the handset, but when transferring files, I get "EFS2" error, cannot copy file, deleting partially uploaded contents.

I clean installed the drivers, and have no idea what could be causing this ...

thanks if anyone can help.

EDIT: QPST works, but its just a growing number of handsets that apploader cant process.

Hi Squarepusher,
I heard that this error message means you need to use EFS1 instead of EFS2 and there is a patch to the Apploader for this but I dunno where you get it from.
We have a different problem - we can load apps on to the phone but it refuses to run them - we have tried loading our own application onto the phone and also
Qualcomm's SamplePosDet application and in both cases when we click on the icon to run the application nothing happens.
Has anyone else seen this problem ?

Hi Squarepusher,
I heard that this error message means you need to use EFS1 instead of EFS2 and there is a patch to the Apploader for this but I dunno where you get it from.
We have a different problem - we can load apps on to the phone but it refuses to run them - we have tried loading our own application onto the phone and also
Qualcomm's SamplePosDet application and in both cases when we click on the icon to run the application nothing happens.
Has anyone else seen this problem ?

Also we have the same problem on the LG8350

Also we have the same problem on the LG8350