Forums | developer.brewmp.com Forums | developer.brewmp.com

Developer

Forums

Forums:

hello everyone,
whenever i try Echo Tests or HTTP Tests in the "NetDiagnostics" example application, i get the Error Code 515. According to AEEError.h that's:
WEB_ERROR_SSL (WEB_ERROR_BASE+15) /* SSL specific erro, , ask response for extended info */

Since i'm a BREW newby i have no clue what to do, any ideas ? No TCP traffic is generated, Firewall is turned off. Please help !

EDIT: in case the error codes are displayed in decimals, that would be 203 in Hex:
AEE_NET_EFAULT (NET_ERROR_BASE+0x03) // Invalid buffer or argument

..that would be weird because in the HTTP Test i didn't change the default string, the URL "http://www.qualcomm.com" should work!

Greetings,
ponx

Though its long back the question was posted, have we found answer to this?
I have the same problem locally (with simulator), and can't figure out the reason for behavior described...
----------
UPDATE - please ignore, I found the reason

Though its long back the question was posted, have we found answer to this?
I have the same problem locally (with simulator), and can't figure out the reason for behavior described...
----------
UPDATE - please ignore, I found the reason

please share your finding here

please share your finding here

You need to make sure you selected "UMTS" in Tools -> Networks Settings -> Network Type dropdown. I have no success with "GSM" selected but all works just fine with "UMTS".
Also I play around "Transmit Speed" and "Receive Speed" - seems like this can help too

You need to make sure you selected "UMTS" in Tools -> Networks Settings -> Network Type dropdown. I have no success with "GSM" selected but all works just fine with "UMTS".
Also I play around "Transmit Speed" and "Receive Speed" - seems like this can help too

Try changing DNS server setting,
control panel --> Network Connections --> Local Area Connection --> Properties --> general tab ( select properties of "Internet Protocol(TCP/IP)" ) --> select radio button "Use the following DNS server addresses:" and give "preferred DNS server: " (4.2.2.2) values.
Hope it helps!

Try changing DNS server setting,
control panel --> Network Connections --> Local Area Connection --> Properties --> general tab ( select properties of "Internet Protocol(TCP/IP)" ) --> select radio button "Use the following DNS server addresses:" and give "preferred DNS server: " (4.2.2.2) values.
Hope it helps!