Forums | developer.brewmp.com Forums | developer.brewmp.com

Developer

Forums

I have compiled application using END = -bigend -DFEATURE_BIG_ENDIAN. Application has been compiled successfully and produced mod file perfectly ok. BUT not working on Nokia 3589i, handset recycles as soon as application tries to start.

Please give me solution.

Thanks,
Mukteshwar Prasad

you also need to have -fy in the makefile.
And nokia phone is case sensitive, but the brew file manager is not, so all your files have to be in lowercase or you can have problems.

you also need to have -fy in the makefile.
And nokia phone is case sensitive, but the brew file manager is not, so all your files have to be in lowercase or you can have problems.

I have a small question about your 3589i, how much ram does it have? (use ***3 in the game menu). Cause the doc says it has 256k, and mine has 500.....

I have a small question about your 3589i, how much ram does it have? (use ***3 in the game menu). Cause the doc says it has 256k, and mine has 500.....

Thnks Gugu,
I am attaching the make file and the supporting ( includ ) file what i am using. Counld you please let me know what is wrong in that.
Thanks,
Mukteshwar

Thnks Gugu,
I am attaching the make file and the supporting ( includ ) file what i am using. Counld you please let me know what is wrong in that.
Thanks,
Mukteshwar

Gugu wrote:I have a small question about your 3589i, how much ram does it have? (use ***3 in the game menu). Cause the doc says it has 256k, and mine has 500.....
The doc exactly says ... 256 guaranteed. There are discussions about this elsewhere that say that other 256 maybe used by BREW and the UI and ... what not.
I think play it safe, work with 256.
Regards

Gugu wrote:I have a small question about your 3589i, how much ram does it have? (use ***3 in the game menu). Cause the doc says it has 256k, and mine has 500.....
The doc exactly says ... 256 guaranteed. There are discussions about this elsewhere that say that other 256 maybe used by BREW and the UI and ... what not.
I think play it safe, work with 256.
Regards

Do you name your files all in lowercase? it's important you do that on the Nokia, so if your app is TestApp.mod and TestApp.dat it wont work, hast to be testapp.

Do you name your files all in lowercase? it's important you do that on the Nokia, so if your app is TestApp.mod and TestApp.dat it wont work, hast to be testapp.

Thanks Gugu,
Yes, All files (mod, bar, mif and sig ) are in lowercase.

Thanks Gugu,
Yes, All files (mod, bar, mif and sig ) are in lowercase.