Forums | developer.brewmp.com Forums | developer.brewmp.com

Developer

Forums

Hey all,

I have been trying to get AppLoader Version 3.1.0.34 to work with a Nokia 6265i to no avail. I am able to select USB1 as the port, but when I try to connect, I get the "Error - Could not connect to the device using specified device id." I have tried downloading the following packages and drivers from brew.ext.nokia.com:

NokiaApploader version 2.2.1
DKU-2 USB cable driver version 6.8.51
USBtoCOM port patch

The USBtoCOM port patch was supposedly going to fix my error, but it didn't. I have also tried downloading the Nokia DLLs from Qualcomm's site (older version of NokiaApploader) and those did not work either.

Has anyone found a workaround to getting connected to this device?

Thanks,
Jon

I remember for this phone, you need a special BTILOEM.dll from Nokia.
Sorry, I don't know where to find it.

I remember for this phone, you need a special BTILOEM.dll from Nokia.
Sorry, I don't know where to find it.

BTILOEM.dll is part of the BREW Tools Suite 3.1.0 and later. It is not Nokia specific.

BTILOEM.dll is part of the BREW Tools Suite 3.1.0 and later. It is not Nokia specific.

BTILOEM.dll won't work on Nokia. You need to use their own .dll to connect to the handset. You can download it here: https://brewx.qualcomm.com/bws/content/docx/products/brewtools/3.0/3.0.0...
HTH

BTILOEM.dll won't work on Nokia. You need to use their own .dll to connect to the handset. You can download it here: https://brewx.qualcomm.com/bws/content/docx/products/brewtools/3.0/3.0.0...
HTH

This is a BREW 3.1.2 device.
The DLL that Rock Lee pointed to is the correct DLL for Nokia phones running BREW 2.x.
However, Nokia phones using BREW 3.x use BTIL exclusively. BTILOEM.dll is part of the 3.1.0 AppLoader, not the 3.0.0 AppLoader.

This is a BREW 3.1.2 device.
The DLL that Rock Lee pointed to is the correct DLL for Nokia phones running BREW 2.x.
However, Nokia phones using BREW 3.x use BTIL exclusively. BTILOEM.dll is part of the 3.1.0 AppLoader, not the 3.0.0 AppLoader.