Forums | developer.brewmp.com Forums | developer.brewmp.com

Developer

Forums

Forums:

I'm trying to port an LG VX9800 game (OGL ES) to a MSM7500 device, but my OGL ES init always failed in line:

pMe->eglDisplay = eglGetDisplay(EGL_DEFAULT_DISPLAY)) == EGL_NO_DISPLAY

Error code is: EGL_NOT_INITIALIZED

Then I tried the official example simple_atitc and it's working. However, when I copy all the code from simple_atitc to my project, it's not working... Since simple_atitc use nmake to compile but our project use ant to compile, is there any difference between these two scripts? Or is there any special compile/link commands that I need to put into our project? Can't find any hints online... Please help me!

Don't worry about this, I found the solution:
I use armcpp instead of armcc to compile the OpenGL ES files and it causes some mistakes...
Well...previously, I suppose armcpp is the upgraded version of armcc and will be 10% compatible, but it's not

Don't worry about this, I found the solution:
I use armcpp instead of armcc to compile the OpenGL ES files and it causes some mistakes...
Well...previously, I suppose armcpp is the upgraded version of armcc and will be 10% compatible, but it's not

Hi Yusaku,
would you be willing to provide a little more detail what you needed to do to get it working. This information might be helpful to other developers.
Sincerely,
Dam Backer
Staff Engineer, Gaming Technologies Group, Qualcomm Inc.

Hi Yusaku,
would you be willing to provide a little more detail what you needed to do to get it working. This information might be helpful to other developers.
Sincerely,
Dam Backer
Staff Engineer, Gaming Technologies Group, Qualcomm Inc.