Forums | developer.brewmp.com Forums | developer.brewmp.com

Developer

Forums

I am able to load my test app on to the Pantech P5000.  However, upon running it nothing seems to happen.  If I launch the app from visual studio, it says:  App started 

However, nothing seems to happen.  I was able to log this when attempting to launch the app but I can't make any sense of these messages: 

2013/11/14 15:49:05 16578 cuBREWDelegate_OEM_NotifyCB: OEMNTF_APP_START nClsId=xxxxx, nType =0, dwReason=4097 cuBREWDelegate.c 929 3

2013/11/14 15:49:05 16579 cuBREWDelegate_OEM_NotifyCB: dwSessionId=0, wFlags =0, nSrcClsId=1008000 cuBREWDelegate.c 930 3

2013/11/14 15:49:05 16580 [GEO]BrewDelegate_WinMgrProcess: it's Not WinMgr cuBREWDelegate.c 674 3

2013/11/14 15:49:05 16581 cuBREWDelegate_OEM_NotifyCB: OEMNTF_APP_START nClsId=xxxxx, nType =1, dwReason=4097 cuBREWDelegate.c 929 3

2013/11/14 15:49:05 16582 cuBREWDelegate_OEM_NotifyCB: dwSessionId=5b, wFlags =0, nSrcClsId=1008000 cuBREWDelegate.c 930 3

2013/11/14 15:49:05 16583 [GEO]BrewDelegate_WinMgrProcess: it's Not WinMgr cuBREWDelegate.c 674 3

2013/11/14 15:49:05 16584  OEM_GetNVItem:  item = 7b9 , return status = 0 OEMConfig.c 244 3

2013/11/14 15:49:05 16585  OEM_GetNVItem:  item = 7ba , return status = 0 OEMConfig.c 244 3

2013/11/14 15:49:05 16586  OEM_GetNVItem:  item = 7bb , return status = 0 OEMConfig.c 244 3

2013/11/14 15:49:05 16587  OEM_GetNVItem:  item = 7bc , return status = 0 OEMConfig.c 244 3

2013/11/14 15:49:05 16588  OEM_GetNVItem:  item = 7bd , return status = 0 OEMConfig.c 244 3

2013/11/14 15:49:05 16589  OEM_GetNVItem:  item = 7be , return status = 0 OEMConfig.c 244 3

2013/11/14 15:49:05 16590  OEM_GetNVItem:  item = 7bf , return status = 0 OEMConfig.c 244 3

2013/11/14 15:49:05 16591  OEM_GetNVItem:  item = 7b9 , return status = 0 OEMConfig.c 244 3

2013/11/14 15:49:05 16592  OEM_GetNVItem:  item = 7ba , return status = 0 OEMConfig.c 244 3

2013/11/14 15:49:05 16593  OEM_GetNVItem:  item = 7bb , return status = 0 OEMConfig.c 244 3

2013/11/14 15:49:05 16594  OEM_GetNVItem:  item = 7bc , return status = 0 OEMConfig.c 244 3

2013/11/14 15:49:05 16595  OEM_GetNVItem:  item = 7bd , return status = 0 OEMConfig.c 244 3

2013/11/14 15:49:05 16596  OEM_GetNVItem:  item = 7be , return status = 0 OEMConfig.c 244 3

2013/11/14 15:49:05 16597  OEM_GetNVItem:  item = 7bf , return status = 0 OEMConfig.c 244 3

2013/11/14 15:49:05 16598  OEM_GetNVItem:  item = 7b9 , return status = 0 OEMConfig.c 244 3

2013/11/14 15:49:05 16599  OEM_GetNVItem:  item = 7ba , return status = 0 OEMConfig.c 244 3

2013/11/14 15:49:05 16600  OEM_GetNVItem:  item = 7bb , return status = 0 OEMConfig.c 244 3

2013/11/14 15:49:05 16601  OEM_GetNVItem:  item = 7bc , return status = 0 OEMConfig.c 244 3

 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Does your App works on simulator?
If yes, then put DBGPRINTF statements in your Application InitAppData() and APP_START event and  then check logs on device.
 

Does your App works on simulator?
If yes, then put DBGPRINTF statements in your Application InitAppData() and APP_START event and  then check logs on device.
 

Looks like the problem was the same one I was having with the Renue P6030 because of not having the original sim card.  Here's the steps I took to get my test app to run: 
To my .cif file, I added:
#include "AEEGroupIDAnySid.bid"
 
and in the same file to Dependencies{} added: 
AEECLISID_ANY_SID
 
Thanks again to spratap 

Looks like the problem was the same one I was having with the Renue P6030 because of not having the original sim card.  Here's the steps I took to get my test app to run: 
To my .cif file, I added:
#include "AEEGroupIDAnySid.bid"
 
and in the same file to Dependencies{} added: 
AEECLISID_ANY_SID
 
Thanks again to spratap 

please make sure to remove the dependency before Realsing the App to production/submission for TBT.

please make sure to remove the dependency before Realsing the App to production/submission for TBT.