Forums | developer.brewmp.com Forums | developer.brewmp.com

Developer

Forums

Hi,

My application failed in TBT on the LG 380, Phone SW version of the handset is : T38UCV02.

When I tested it on the other handset (which I have) it runs fine and its Phone SW version of the handset is : T38UCU04.

Does any one know about issues of the LG 380 handset?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,
San

Hi all,
TBT failed in LG 380 because of the following reasons given by NSTL:
1)The handset power cycles when the application is restored. This behavior has been found to occur for all applications on this handset, and the application is successfully restored and can be used after the handset power cycles.
2)The application graphics fail to fill the handset's available screen space. The application display is much smaller and appears anchored to the top-left corner of the handset's screen.
They tested in a handset whose SW version is: T38UCV02
But I could not find the above problems in another phone whose SW version is T38UCU04
Is there any issues in the previous handsets?
Thanks,
San

Hi all,
TBT failed in LG 380 because of the following reasons given by NSTL:
1)The handset power cycles when the application is restored. This behavior has been found to occur for all applications on this handset, and the application is successfully restored and can be used after the handset power cycles.
2)The application graphics fail to fill the handset's available screen space. The application display is much smaller and appears anchored to the top-left corner of the handset's screen.
They tested in a handset whose SW version is: T38UCV02
But I could not find the above problems in another phone whose SW version is T38UCU04
Is there any issues in the previous handsets?
Thanks,
San