Forums | developer.brewmp.com Forums | developer.brewmp.com

Developer

Forums

Forums:

I tried to install QxEngine SDK v1.0.1 and it says

"This setup requires the .NET Framework version 1.1.4322. Please install the .NET Framework and run this setup again. The .NET Framework can be obtained from the web. Would you like to do this now?"

But, my system already has .NET Framework 2.0 installed, which is required by Visual Studio 2005. Even the web site redirected from the setup program doesn't show any thing about .NET Framework 1.1, but full of version 2.0.

So, here are my questions:
1. Does this mean only the setup program requires .NET Framework 1.1, or the QxEngine itself needs .NET Framework 1.1?
2. Does it have to be version 1.1.4322?
3. Is it ok to have both .NET Framework 1.1 and 2.0 on a same machine?
4. Where and how should I get the seems-to-be-obsolete-by-now version of the .NET Framework v1.1?
5. Is there any walkaround to this problem?

Thanks.

DH.

I just did a little googling, and found the redistributable packages for .NET Framework from Microsoft, installed it, and all problems are resolved.
Thanks.

I just did a little googling, and found the redistributable packages for .NET Framework from Microsoft, installed it, and all problems are resolved.
Thanks.

The QX Engine SDK itself does not require the framework, just the installer. Glad you found the framework online.

The QX Engine SDK itself does not require the framework, just the installer. Glad you found the framework online.

I have the same problem.
Can't install qxengine even after reinstalling MS .net Framework 2.0 :(

I have the same problem.
Can't install qxengine even after reinstalling MS .net Framework 2.0 :(