Forums | developer.brewmp.com Forums | developer.brewmp.com

Developer

Forums

Forums:

Samsung A610 doesnt receive suspend event

My application is behaving differently than a lot of other phones on which i hv ported the same application.

During the game, if there is an incoming call and I end the call from the calling side ....the game resumes.....but when i call again , the application never suspends again. I tried logging and noticed that the handset doesnt receive any event(s).

Well, instead if i Ignore/accept the interrupt from the receiving side(a610) , it behaves normally. The interrupt goes thru the second time.

Has anybody noticed similar problem. Thanks in advance for any info on this.

I am having exactly the same problem - incoming call when trying to do a data connection causes the phone to _not_ send me a suspend/resume, however it does take over and deny my app the data connection. If you take long enough (in the phone ui) my un-suspended-but-invisible app eventually times out, gives up, tries to display an error message (but is denied use of the screen I think) and then quits, and I frankly can't blame it.
Is it just us? This is obviously a problem and I need this to be an official Known Issue in order to have happy client.
Thanks,
FL.
P.S. This is very specifically an A610 issue for me. The other 16 handsets are fine afaik.

I am having exactly the same problem - incoming call when trying to do a data connection causes the phone to _not_ send me a suspend/resume, however it does take over and deny my app the data connection. If you take long enough (in the phone ui) my un-suspended-but-invisible app eventually times out, gives up, tries to display an error message (but is denied use of the screen I think) and then quits, and I frankly can't blame it.
Is it just us? This is obviously a problem and I need this to be an official Known Issue in order to have happy client.
Thanks,
FL.
P.S. This is very specifically an A610 issue for me. The other 16 handsets are fine afaik.

I'm having this same issue, did anyone ever come to a resolution?

I'm having this same issue, did anyone ever come to a resolution?

Ya I believe we told them to "get bent" and it passed.
FL
(well, "get bent" = "It's a Known Issue" )

Ya I believe we told them to "get bent" and it passed.
FL
(well, "get bent" = "It's a Known Issue" )