Forums | developer.brewmp.com Forums | developer.brewmp.com

Developer

Forums

Forums:

Can someone who has already launched a Samsung a650 version of an application check on the sales reports which DeviceID this handset is listed under? Verizon launched the handset this week so the first sales reports should be available now.

It appears to me that the information in the Device Data Sheet may be incorrect because I seem to have difficulties properly detecting this particular handset.

Thanks so much for any info.

Hello Dragon,
I would appreciate incase you can tell me the location where I can find the Device specific information and also download the emulators for Samsung A - 650 and A - 670.
Thanks,
Kiran.

Hello Dragon,
I would appreciate incase you can tell me the location where I can find the Device specific information and also download the emulators for Samsung A - 650 and A - 670.
Thanks,
Kiran.

You can get it all from the Device Data Sheets on the Extranet. Unlike my initial impression, the DeviceID listed there is the correct one.

You can get it all from the Device Data Sheets on the Extranet. Unlike my initial impression, the DeviceID listed there is the correct one.

Thanks Dragon,
I found the information about Samsung 650 and 670 phones on the extranet.
regards,
Kiran.

Thanks Dragon,
I found the information about Samsung 650 and 670 phones on the extranet.
regards,
Kiran.