Forums | developer.brewmp.com Forums | developer.brewmp.com

Developer

Forums

Forums:

Has anyone tried sending SMS from LGVX6000 using ITAPI_SendSMS? Does anyone have some experience to share?
I've tried this and there are some issues - documentation says that during send application "is likely to be suspended".
However, my application does not receive EVT_APP_SUSPEND or EVT_APP_RESUME.
And I try ISHELL_LoadResImage in callback function, this call reboots the device.
So, is there some knowledge that could help me?

Your application may or may not receive the suspend/resume events when sending an SMS message with ITAPI_SendSMS() - it depends on the OEM implementation. Carriers seem to be putting pressure on OEMs recently to NOT send the suspend event when an SMS is sent, as doing so would interfere with many instant-messaging programs implemented via SMS. It's probably more common that the suspend/resume sequence will not be received at all.

Your application may or may not receive the suspend/resume events when sending an SMS message with ITAPI_SendSMS() - it depends on the OEM implementation. Carriers seem to be putting pressure on OEMs recently to NOT send the suspend event when an SMS is sent, as doing so would interfere with many instant-messaging programs implemented via SMS. It's probably more common that the suspend/resume sequence will not be received at all.