Forums | developer.brewmp.com Forums | developer.brewmp.com

Developer

Forums

Forums:

Hi,

When I am playing the sound it is working on emulator but not on handset. Other application (downloaded) are working fine.

I have tried both MMF and MIDI.

Please let me know if I have to do something additional for hadnset.

ISOUNDPLAYER_RegisterNotify( SoundPlayer, (PFNSOUNDPLAYERSTATUS) SoundLoopCallback, (void *) this );
ISOUNDPLAYER_Set(SoundPlayer, SDT_FILE,sFileName);
ISOUNDPLAYER_SetVolume(SoundPlayer,AEE_MAX_VOLUME );
ISOUNDPLAYER_Play(SoundPlayer);

There have been numerous posts on the subject of sound playback in this forum, complete with code examples etc. Please do a quick search and you will find what you need, I am positive.

There have been numerous posts on the subject of sound playback in this forum, complete with code examples etc. Please do a quick search and you will find what you need, I am positive.

Buddy,
I have done the search and posted after finding no specific thread for my problem.
Please give me thread id if you think that it addresses this issue.

Buddy,
I have done the search and posted after finding no specific thread for my problem.
Please give me thread id if you think that it addresses this issue.

Sorry, man but I have better things to do. All I know is that I have repeatedly posted the source for my entire sound player class here in this forum - one time only within the last week or two. If you can't find it, you may want to try a bit harder. No offense, but you have to do a little work yourself.
Apart from that the t720 is a Brew 1.1 phone so this entire thread should belong in the Brew 1.1 forum. ;)

Sorry, man but I have better things to do. All I know is that I have repeatedly posted the source for my entire sound player class here in this forum - one time only within the last week or two. If you can't find it, you may want to try a bit harder. No offense, but you have to do a little work yourself.
Apart from that the t720 is a Brew 1.1 phone so this entire thread should belong in the Brew 1.1 forum. ;)

I found the error. I thought it will be worth sharing with others.
while assigning value to sFileName I have assigned "./hit.mmf" which should be "hit.mmf", no need to specify "." for current directory it just wont work atleast on T720.

I found the error. I thought it will be worth sharing with others.
while assigning value to sFileName I have assigned "./hit.mmf" which should be "hit.mmf", no need to specify "." for current directory it just wont work atleast on T720.

Don't blame me for your ignorance, oh I-cant-find-it-search-for-me-and-spoon-feed-me One.
And the word is "backwards-compatibility." And the t720 IS a Brew 1.1 phone, so cut the crap, especially since my smiley indicated I wasn't entirely serious. But hey, you pick your friends, I pick mine, okay?

Don't blame me for your ignorance, oh I-cant-find-it-search-for-me-and-spoon-feed-me One.
And the word is "backwards-compatibility." And the t720 IS a Brew 1.1 phone, so cut the crap, especially since my smiley indicated I wasn't entirely serious. But hey, you pick your friends, I pick mine, okay?