Forums | developer.brewmp.com Forums | developer.brewmp.com

Developer

Forums

Forums:

Hi,

In my new handset spice 810, application does not starts ,as soon as I click mif icon after fraction of second focus moves out to first icon on the screen.

My mod is working fine as I tested it in some other device,issue can not be related to signature file as normally it will show error msg. What could be possible problem.

Thanks,

ok..guys It was my mistake :rolleyes: in generating signature file for the device , though device seems to be good but Logger is not working with this device or :eek: again I am throwing bombshell on my own foot ...any guess!!!!

ok..guys It was my mistake :rolleyes: in generating signature file for the device , though device seems to be good but Logger is not working with this device or :eek: again I am throwing bombshell on my own foot ...any guess!!!!

Hello Ashutosh,
I could not find the data sheet for the Spice 810. Can you share it with me if possible? or you can provide me the information of BREW version, RAM, stack and its screen dimension.
Thanks,
Lalit

Hello Ashutosh,
I could not find the data sheet for the Spice 810. Can you share it with me if possible? or you can provide me the information of BREW version, RAM, stack and its screen dimension.
Thanks,
Lalit

Its a 3.1.5.69
Screen Size: 240x302
chipset: QSC 6020
Don't worry abt RAM and Stack....

Its a 3.1.5.69
Screen Size: 240x302
chipset: QSC 6020
Don't worry abt RAM and Stack....

ya as everything brewin said except screen size is 240x320 ..but my logger problem still persists..... I was expecting reply from Brewin.
regards

ya as everything brewin said except screen size is 240x320 ..but my logger problem still persists..... I was expecting reply from Brewin.
regards

Hey...
I am facing the very same problem.. was anyone able to solve it?!
Regards,
Jasleen..

Hey...
I am facing the very same problem.. was anyone able to solve it?!
Regards,
Jasleen..

Hey
I cud solve the issue by using the MEID number instead of the ESN to generate the Sig File..
:)

Hey
I cud solve the issue by using the MEID number instead of the ESN to generate the Sig File..
:)

For Spice C810 Handset ESN also works. Remove the ruim card and connect the device and open QPST, it will show the correct handset ESN.

For Spice C810 Handset ESN also works. Remove the ruim card and connect the device and open QPST, it will show the correct handset ESN.