Forums | developer.brewmp.com Forums | developer.brewmp.com

Developer

Forums

Forums:

I am using qualcoom QDR6240/QDR6270 handset. I have implemented a text input widget in my app. Text handling for that input text widget is working when i have checked in simulator. But when i loadded my app to the target mentioned above i have seen a small widget below the texp input widget, filled with [ENG] or [abc] based on the settings of the device (settings-> phone settings ->input settings -> English input). I am not able to receive any events to my screen where keypad is necessary where as the same is working in simulator. I think there is an extra window or screen top of my screen which is showing that widget which is color red below and blocking all the events which are needed to my screen. please refer to below image. The build available in the device is BrewMP 1.0.3.916. Please help if there is any extra window or screen comming for input widget.

Note: As long as the focus is in out of input boxex, events are passing to my screen. But when the focus is moved to input boxes then a special window is shown beneth my text box and from then no events are comming to my screen. I think this extra screen is some window which is top of my window screen. Please help me how to remove that extra window or how to get events back to my scree.

ISHELL_CreateInstance(m_piShell,AEECLSID_TextWidget,(void**)&m_pTextWidgetUser);

Thanks in advance.

I couldn't see sreenshot but are you talking about virtual keypad? If virtual input is enabled virtual keypad is launched and that should be used to enter text. Once you press Done button, it resumes your app.

I couldn't see sreenshot but are you talking about virtual keypad? If virtual input is enabled virtual keypad is launched and that should be used to enter text. Once you press Done button, it resumes your app.