Forums | developer.brewmp.com Forums | developer.brewmp.com

Developer

Forums

Forums:

hi, all,

I have a problem on motorola v260, the sound missed after SMS/CALL. I use ISoundPlayer to play midi sound, when applet receives EVT_APP_SUSPEND, I release the ISoundPlayer and when EVT_APP_RESUME, I recreate ISoundPlayer and calling ISoundPlayer_SetInfo.

In many handset, the application works well, such as LG6000, 4500, 4400, 4600, Samsung a610, a650, a670, a790, Curite CDM 8900, 8600, motorola t720, v710. However, the sound can't restore on v260.

Can anybody help me, thank you. Any advice is appreciated.

Sorry for inconvinience, the sound missed when "ignore" SMS/CALL. I doubt there is no EVT_APP_SUSPEND send to application, and maybe the ISoundPlayer is cracked by SMS/CALL?
Any advice is appreciated. thank you.

Sorry for inconvinience, the sound missed when "ignore" SMS/CALL. I doubt there is no EVT_APP_SUSPEND send to application, and maybe the ISoundPlayer is cracked by SMS/CALL?
Any advice is appreciated. thank you.

Hi, everyone,
It seems if user "ignore" the SMS/CALL, on v260, it dosn't send EVT_APP_SUSPEND to application. and of course, no EVT_APP_RESUME, but the problem is when a SMS/CALL is received when a midi is playing(using ISoundPlayer_Play), the sound stopped, ISoundPlayer seems corrupted, and the application does not know the sound is stopped. after ignore the SMS/CALL, the sound will not restore.
Is it a bug of handset, does the application will fail NSTL?
Thank you for your time, any advice is appreciated.

Hi, everyone,
It seems if user "ignore" the SMS/CALL, on v260, it dosn't send EVT_APP_SUSPEND to application. and of course, no EVT_APP_RESUME, but the problem is when a SMS/CALL is received when a midi is playing(using ISoundPlayer_Play), the sound stopped, ISoundPlayer seems corrupted, and the application does not know the sound is stopped. after ignore the SMS/CALL, the sound will not restore.
Is it a bug of handset, does the application will fail NSTL?
Thank you for your time, any advice is appreciated.

Hi,
I have a problem in my application when # key is pressed continuously on v260 device. It throws some Debug statments and subsequently crashes the application. Even, I tried to override the AVK_POUND in my application by returning true, but still the problem persists.
Anyone has encountered any issue like this and any solution for it?
Regards,
==dn==

Hi,
I have a problem in my application when # key is pressed continuously on v260 device. It throws some Debug statments and subsequently crashes the application. Even, I tried to override the AVK_POUND in my application by returning true, but still the problem persists.
Anyone has encountered any issue like this and any solution for it?
Regards,
==dn==

dnaalayance wrote:I have a problem in my application when # key is pressed continuously on v260 device. It throws some Debug statments and subsequently crashes the application. Even, I tried to override the AVK_POUND in my application by returning true, but still the problem persists.http://brewforums.qualcomm.com/showthread.php?t=5422
--t

dnaalayance wrote:I have a problem in my application when # key is pressed continuously on v260 device. It throws some Debug statments and subsequently crashes the application. Even, I tried to override the AVK_POUND in my application by returning true, but still the problem persists.http://brewforums.qualcomm.com/showthread.php?t=5422
--t

I have the same problem on V260.
when the call/SMS is comming .and when the game is resume the sound will not restore?
why?

I have the same problem on V260.
when the call/SMS is comming .and when the game is resume the sound will not restore?
why?

Most of the Motorola's seem to have problems with call interrupt handling, what I do is use Tapi to detect an incoming call and fake the EVT_APP_SUSPEND, EVT_APP_RESUME.
Neil Harding

Most of the Motorola's seem to have problems with call interrupt handling, what I do is use Tapi to detect an incoming call and fake the EVT_APP_SUSPEND, EVT_APP_RESUME.
Neil Harding

nharding wrote:Most of the Motorola's seem to have problems with call interrupt handling, what I do is use Tapi to detect an incoming call and fake the EVT_APP_SUSPEND, EVT_APP_RESUME.
Neil Harding
Yes I use TAPI to detect an inconning call and fake the EVT_APP_SUSPEND, EVT_APP_RESUME.
The code In my AppLoop is:
ITAPI_GetStatus(g->m_pITapi,&g->m_tapi);
if (g->isCallInComming == FALSE)
{
if (g->m_tapi.state == PS_INCOMING)
{
g->isCallInComming = TRUE;
DoSespend(g);
ITAPI_OnCallStatus(g->m_pITapi,(PFNNOTIFY)(DoResume), g, 50, OCS_IDLE);
}
}
But when the game is resume the sound will not restore?
Give me some code if you have do this,Thanks very much.
you can Email to me :adan016@163.com
Thanks

nharding wrote:Most of the Motorola's seem to have problems with call interrupt handling, what I do is use Tapi to detect an incoming call and fake the EVT_APP_SUSPEND, EVT_APP_RESUME.
Neil Harding
Yes I use TAPI to detect an inconning call and fake the EVT_APP_SUSPEND, EVT_APP_RESUME.
The code In my AppLoop is:
ITAPI_GetStatus(g->m_pITapi,&g->m_tapi);
if (g->isCallInComming == FALSE)
{
if (g->m_tapi.state == PS_INCOMING)
{
g->isCallInComming = TRUE;
DoSespend(g);
ITAPI_OnCallStatus(g->m_pITapi,(PFNNOTIFY)(DoResume), g, 50, OCS_IDLE);
}
}
But when the game is resume the sound will not restore?
Give me some code if you have do this,Thanks very much.
you can Email to me :adan016@163.com
Thanks