AT&TBack to List
AT&T has launched "Apps for All" to spark innovation and showcase talent in the development community. For more information and support on the hottest opportunity to deliver premium content to millions of customers, please see http://developer.att.com.
- Brew client versions supported: Brew MP
- Opportunity type: Single-operator catalog
- Network type: 3G (HSPA 7.2)
- In-App Purchases capability: Yes
- Brew authentication required: Yes
- TRUE Brew® Testing (TBT) required: Yes
- Billing and settlement: Standard
- Price plan requirements: Please refer to AT&T Brew Guideline Appendix B.
Application Submission Steps
Step 1: Sign up and get authenticated as a Brew developer with Qualcomm and registering with Intertek.
Step 2: Submit application to Intertek for application testing.
Step 3: Set up price plans (via the Distribution Extranet) by pricing applications and manages items.
Intertek Submission Requirements:
When submitting your content to Intertek, pick the appropriate test channel and classification:
- You can submit native Brew titles using the TRUE Brew Test option or Brew-wrapped widgets using the Brew Wrapped Widgets option.
- You should carefully select the "Classification" of your application to properly reflect the content category it belongs in: Communications, Entertainment, Extensions, Games, Information, Internet, M-Commerce, Music, None, Other, Position Location, Productivity, Sample Using App, Services, and Utilities.
AT&T Functional Testing Resources:
These testing resources are specifically for AT&T, they cover Functional test requirements for Brew wrapped widgets and Brew wrapped Java content.
Product Marketing Asset Requirements:
When delivering content for AT&T, please follow the requirements in AT&T Brew Guideline Appendix A. This will assist in better promotion of your title.
Please note that Magid content review is required for all content prior to ingestion for testing and distribution. Additional information can be found on AT&T's Developer Program site, in the Application Requirements document.
Developer Program site: