On success, returns the resolve query status, the number of returned addresses and the maximum address size.
- me:the interface pointer
- pnStatus[out]:the query result status can be one of the following...
- AEE_SUCCESS:The name was successfully resolved.
- AEE_NET_ETIMEDOUT:The request timed out.
- AEE_NET_GENERAL_FAILURE:A non-recoverable error occurred when attempting to resolve the name.
- AEE_NET_ENOMEM:There was a memory allocation failure.
- AEE_NET_EAI_BADREQUEST:The request parameters are incorrect or errorneous.
- AEE_NET_UNKDOMAIN:Unknown host domain name or no address records.
- AEE_NET_BADDOMAIN:Improperly formatted host domain name.
- AEE_NET_BADRESPONSE:The response did not make sense. Other error codes are also possible.
- pnAddrNumber[out]:The number of address information elements generated as a result of the query.
- pnMaxAddrInfoByteSize[out]:The size of the largest address information element generated as a result of the query.
int IAddrInfo_GetResult(IAddrInfo *me, int* pnStatus, int* pnAddrNumber, int* pnMaxAddrInfoByteSize);
Other error codes are also possible.