When AEEBTBIPI_EV_OP_COMPLETED event is received with SUCCESS, application can extract the attachment from the given port.
- _me[in]:the object
- pHandle[in]:handle of the image of interest
- pwAttchmentName[in]:attachment file name extracted from image properties
- piDestPort[in]:destination for the attachment
- AEE_SUCCESS:The command has been scheduled, and AEEBTBIPI_EV_OP_INITIATED and/or AEEBTBIPI_EV_OP_COMPLETED events will be generated at a later time.
- AEE_EBADPARM:Invalid input parameters
- AEE_EBADSTATE:No longer connected to responder.
- AEE_EITEMBUSY:In the middle of another operation.
AEEResult IBTImagePullInitiator_GetAttachment( IBTImagePullInitiator* _me, const AEEBTBIPImageHandle* pHandle, const _wchar_t* pwAttchmentName, IPort1* piDestPort);