The param cMinSecurity is only applicable when connection is made. It is ignored if this API is called when a connection is already present.
To cancel the Push operation, application must call IBTOPPClient_Cancel().
- _me[in]:the object
- bdAddr[in]:OPP server's BD address
- uServerChannel[in]:server channel; 0 to indicate unknown
- cMinSecurity[in]:minimum security level enforced on the connection
- nReportFreq[in]:minimum number of bytes sent between progress reports
- nIdleTimeSecs[in]:number of seconds of idle time before connection should be torn down
- pszType[in]:MIME type of the object being pushed
- pwObjName[in]:name of object, empty string indicates no name
- piSourcePort[in]:the Port1 object from which data can be read out and sent to OPP server
- nDataLen[in]:number of bytes of data
- AEE_SUCCESS:The command has been scheduled, and CONNECTED, PUSH_PROGRESS, and/or PUSH_COMPLETE events will be generated
- AEE_EBADPARM:invalid input
- AEE_EBADSTATE:still connected to another server, or in the middle of another operation
AEEResult IBTOPPClient_Push (IBTOPPClient* _me, const BDAddress* bdAddr, uint8 uServerChannel, BTSecurityLevel cMinSecurity, int nReportFreq, short int nIdleTimeSecs, const char* pszType, const _wchar_t* pwObjName, IPort1* piSourcePort, int nDataLen);