- _me[in]:pointer to the IBTPBAPServer object
- cAcceptType[in]:Indicates if App wants to Reject/Accept/Accept and service the client request.
- bAccept[in]:indicates if the request to be serviced or not
- pbData[in]:phonebook response data
- pbDataLen[in]:length of the buffer
- uPhoneBookSize[in]:number of entries in the phonebook.
- uMissedCalls:Number of unchecked missed calls. Valid only if requested objct was AEEBTPBAP_OBJECT_LOCAL_MCH or AEEBTPBAP_OBJECT_SIM_MCH
- bFinal[in]:indicates if this is the last packet.
- result[in]:Error code to be sent as PBAP server response
IBTPBAPServer_AcceptPBAccessReq(IBTPBAPServer* _me, AEEBTPBAPRespType cAcceptType, const uint8* pbData, int pbDataLen, uint32 uPhoneBookSize, uint32 uMissedCalls, boolean bFinal, BTResult result);
Event(s): AEEBTPBAPSRV_EV_PB_OP_DONE is sent to application when the operation is complete.