- _me[in]:pointer to the IBTPBAPServer object
- cSec[in]:Service security level for PBAP server Minimum security level required is AEEBT_SEC_AUTHENTICATE.
- pszServerName[in]:Name to be registered with service discovery database (Should be null terminated string). In case of a empty string server will be registered with a default name. Note that NULL is a invalid input to this parameter.
- cRepository[in]:supported repositories (Local and/or SIM)
- bNotifyCliReq[in]:TRUE if applications needs notification on client (PCE) requests else FALSE
IBTPBAPServer_Enable (IBTPBAPServer* _me, BTSecurityLevel cSec, const char* pszServerName, AEEBTPBAPRepositories cRepository, boolean bNotifyCliReq)
AEE_SUCCESS : the request to enable the server was initiated, wait for AEEBTPBAPSRV_EV_ENABLED to be sent to the application AEE_ENOMEMORY : no memory AEE_EBADPARM : bad parameters. AEE_EBADSTATE : bad state.(Server is already in enabled state or an outstanding command is under process)
Event(s): AEEBTPBAPSRV_EV_ENABLED is sent to the application when enable is complete.