- Query an extended version of the ICamera-derived class
- Support version compatibility
- pICamera[in]:Pointer to ICamera Interface.
- clsReq[in]:A globally unique id to identify the entity (interface or data) that we are trying to query.
- ppo[out]:Pointer to the interface or data that we want to retrieve. If the value passed back is NULL, the interface or data that we query are not available.
int ICAMERA_QueryInterface ( ICamera * pICamera, AEECLSID clsReq, void ** ppo )
If a data structure is retrieved, then a pointer to the internal structure is given and user should not free it.