- pINetMgr:Pointer to the INetMgr Interface to be used to set network options.
- nOptName:Integer identifying which option to set
- pOptVal:Filled with option-specific data
- nOptSize:Size of pOptVal
int INETMGR_SetOpt ( INetMgr *pINetMgr, int nOptName, void *pOptVal, int nOptSize );
other error, depending on the option
- RLP options: these options are highly device dependent, and as such may not
- be able to be configured, available, or well-behaved. They are protected by the
- system privilege level
- Default RLP settings, pOptVal must be an AEERLP3Cfg
- Current RLP settings, pOptVal must be an AEERLP3Cfg
- Set the system's configured PPP authentication credentials (protected by PL_SYSTEM).
- pOptVal's type is char *, and the format of the inputted string must be: "userid\000passwd\000".
- Set the data dedicated transmission mode preference, pOptVal is a pointer to boolean
- Select the data network to use. If this option is not set, AEE_NETWORK_DEFAULT will be used
- Set the packet data dormancy timeout (idle time until mobile dormancy is initiated) for a CDMA network.
- The default value is set to 30 seconds.
DDTM option: this options is highly device dependent, and as such may not be able to be configured, available, or well-behaved. It is protected by the system privilege level.