- me:the interface pointer
- nOptName:option to set
- pOptVal:option-specific data to set. The pOptVal type is char *, and the format of the input string must
- nOptSize:size of the option-specific data pointed to by pOptVal
int INetwork_SetOpt(INetwork *me, int nOptName, void *pOptVal, int nOptSize)
RLP options: these options are highly device dependent, and as such may not be able to be configured, available, or well-behaved. They are protected by the system privilege level.
- Default RLP settings, pOptVal must be an AEERLP3Cfg
- Current RLP settings, pOptVal must be an AEERLP3Cfg
- Set the system's configured PPP authentication credentials (protected by PL_SYSTEM).
DDTM option: this option is highly device dependent, and as such may not be able to be configured, available, or well-behaved. It is protected by the system privilege level.
Set the data dedicated transmission mode preference, pOptVal is a pointer to boolean.