Brew MP 1.0.2
This function returns a pointer to the buffered data, and optionally tries
to read more data into the buffer.
Pointer to the IPeek Interface object.
Number of bytes specified. If this many bytes are already
available in the buffer, Peek() does no extra work; otherwise it tries
to copy more data from the source. Pass 0 (zero) to quickly query the
current buffer status. IPEEK_PEEKMAX is defined to represent "return
as much as possible". IPEEK_GETBUFSIZE is defined to represent the
amount of data buffering this IPeek is capable of.
Size of the buffered data.
Returns a status code describing the availability of data
beyond what was returned by IPeek_Peek():
- IPEEK_END, No more data (END was encountered in the stream).
- IPEEK_ERROR, No more data (ERROR was encountered in the stream).
- IPEEK_FULL, Data limited by buffer size; must advance over buffered data
- in order to obtain new data.
- IPEEK_WAIT, Wait on IPeek_Peekable() before calling again; data source was
- polled and is not available now.
- IPEEK_UNK, Amount requested was less than amount buffered; call again with
- larger cbWanted; data source was not polled.
char * IPeek_Peek(IPeek * pIPeek, int32 cbWanted,
int32 * pcbAvailable, int32 * pnCode);
char pointer pointing to start of buffered data.