Gets the names of all children of the provided parent. The names will be returned in a null terminated set of null terminated strings. Also returned will be the total number of children found.
If buf is NULL, the number of children found will be returned in pnrElem, and the total size of the buffer required for all of the names will be returned in plen.
If plen is NULL, only the number of children found will be returned in pnrElem.
The parent name can be given as a variable set of null terminated string arguments. Each string specifies one or more levels in the naming tree. A simple string without '.' characters specifies a single level in the naming tree where as a dot separated set of names in a string specify a series of names in the naming tree.
- pif:[in] A pointer to an IResFile object.
- pbuf:[in/out] A pointer to a buffer which will receive the children names.
- plen:[in/out] A pointer to the total size of the output buffer.
- pnrElem:[out] An out pointer to the number of children found
- args:[in] Variable argument list containing the names for the resources
int IResFile_GetNamedChildrenV(IResFile *pif, void *pbuf, uint32 *plen, uint32 *prnElem, va_list *args);
AEE_SUCCESS: Named resource was found and loaded AEE_EBADPARM: An argument was invalid, or the buffer size was too small for the result AEE_EBADSTATE: Resource file is not open AEE_EUNABLETOLOAD: Named parent resource could not be resolved or loaded