Gets a named resource from a resource file. Names for a resource can be given as a variable set of, null terminated, string arguments. Each string specifies one or more levels in the naming tree. A simple string without '.' characters specifies a single level in the naming tree where as a dot separated set of names in a string specify a series of names in the naming tree.
- pif:[in] A pointer to an IResFile object
- restype:[in] Type of the resource to be loaded
- pfuf:[out] Pointer to a buffer where the resource data is to be loaded into
- plen:[out] Pointer to where the size of the loaded resource can be stored
- args:[in] Variable argument list containing the names for the resources
int IResFile_GetNamedV(IResFile *pif, uint16 restype, void *pbuf, uint32 *plen, va_list *args);
AEE_SUCCESS: Named resource was found and loaded AEE_EBADSTATE: Resource file is not open AEE_EUNSUPPORTED: Resource file does not support named resources AEE_EUNABLETOLOAD: Named resource could not be resolved or loaded