- If nHow is AEE_SHUTDOWN_RD, no more reads are allowed.
- If nHow is AEE_SHUTDOWN_WR, no more writes are allowed (AKA half-close).
- If nHow is AEE_SHUTDOWN_RDWR, both read and write are disallowed.
- NOTE: This function shuts down the socket for TCP sockets only, but it returns
- an error message for UDP sockets.
int ISOCKET_Shutdown(ISocket * ps, int nHow);
- AEE_NET_SUCCESS: The socket has been successfully shutdown.
AEE_NET_WOULDBLOCK: Shutdown in progress
Use ISOCKET_Readable() for AEE_SHUTDOWN_RD
or ISOCKET_Writeable() for AEE_SHUTDOWN_WR
or AEE_SHUTDOWN_RDWR to be notified when to try again.
AEE_NET_ERROR: The operation failed. The specific error code can be retrieved by calling ISOCKET_GetLastError().